One Plan

Ok, yeah. I kind of lied to you guys about writing yesterday, but it's here now!

One Plan: Chapter 26

-------------------------------------------

Dark .Dark walls. Dark floor. Dark bars. Dark everything.

Where was I?

My head spun, leaving me dizzy, as if I had just gotten off a roller coaster. Black dots clouded my vision as I opened my eyes. A moan of pain left my lips. Trying to breathe was harder than trying to sit up; pain sky rocketed through my body.

From somewhere behind my shut eye lids, I heard a rough voice speaking, but I wasn't able to understand what he was saying. I used a few bit of my strength to force my eyes open, landing them on a tall man, along with a girl standing beside him. The man was too busy saying something to someone that was out of my vision, but the girl immediately sensed my awaken.

I saw her eyes flicker over at the man speaking, before placing a finger to he lips, indicating for me to stay quiet. She continued signaling things to me as the men beside her completely ignored us.

She signaled for me to go back to sleep for about 20 seconds. I quickly closed my eyes, just as soon as the man started addressing her.

"I want you to feed her everyday. When we eat, she eats. I don't like my women skin and bones." He spat. "After today, you will show her where you and the girls sleep. Do whatever shit you have to do. Got it?"

"Yes, boss." She mumbled quietly.

Boss? Where the fuck was I?

I wasn't in the basement of the nearby ice cream shop, was I? I've heard some shady things happen in that shop. Some rumored that the boss had raped six kids, two boys and four girls, and had gotten away with it. I don't know if it was true or not, but some speculated that's why he opened an ice cream shop. To get more victims.

After awhile, I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes to see only the girl standing there. The first words that came out of my mouth were, "Where am I ?"

She looked over at me and stepped forward. "I can't tell you that exactly, but I can tell you that I'll find a way to get you out of here."

"W-why?" Ok, that was a dumb question to ask. " You don't even know me." I rasped out, trying to force myself to stand up. Somehow, I get to my feet, but end up leaning against the dirty wall for support.

"Because I don't want you to go through the things I'm going through. They brought you here because they needed more girls."

"W-what, what is t-this place?"

"You are in the headquarters of a gang." She informed. "The man that was beside me early was the gang leader."

Gang? Gang? A gang? I'm in the headquarters of a fucking gang?!

"Oh no! OH no, fuck me, fuck me. Jesus, help me." I started panicking. Saying things under my breath, fidgeting with my hair, biting my nails, flailing my arms around.

"That's why I'm going to help you escape."

Her words stopped me short. " You? Help me out?" I asked in disbelief. Now, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but finally looking her over, she looked like she was ten. She had bruises on every part of her body. I remembered the man saying he didn't like his women skin and bones, well, she was exactly that. Her shirt hung off her shoulder. It was too big for her, meaning it was someone else's.

She caught me staring at her. "It's my boyfr- I mean, my friend's shirt. He lent it to me." She replied shyly, probably embarrassed from the slip up that was about to leave her mouth.