Don't Try Me

Romeo Romero ⬆️
___________________________

Don't Try Me: Chapter 3
----------------------------------

"Derek, will you stop doing that to her? Pack it in, you're making her cry." Amy grumbled in annoyance. Just watching Derek poke me from one side to the other, was really getting to her.

I don't know if it was due to jealousy or that it was just getting annoying by now.

"Derek." I sniffle, trying to push his hands away from my sides. "It's not working. I'm not ticklish."

"You're." He pointed a finger at me. "Not ticklish?" He stared at me with narrow eyes, as if he didn't believe anything I was saying. "That's...ridiculous."

I hear a snort leave from Amy. "Of course it's ridiculous. Even macho man here squeals every time I lay a hand on his side." She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I grinned, looking over at Derek. "Is that true?"

"Oh, so she can make you smile, but I can't?" He huffed, crossing his arms. "I'm out of here. If you need me, which you probably won't, I'll be rummaging through your fridge."

Before I could warn him, he was out the door.

"Should I warn him about my dad?" I stared wide eyed at Amy.

If my dad caught him, he was dead.

You see, men seem to have a need of owning anything or everything they see. And food was one of them.

"Naw. He'll be fine." She smirked, hugging his jacket close to her.

Let's just hope Derek doesn't touch the snickers bars. Then he'll be truly dead.

After only thirteen seconds, a high pitched scream came from downstairs. Derek. The fuckin asshole touched the snickers.

Amy rolled over on her side, laughing her head off. "Hilarious." She held up a bingo sign, shaking her head.

Pushing away the tissues, that were scattered on my lap, I stood up, stretching my aching back. Since the incident this afternoon, I've been hunched over, crying my eyes out.

He thought he was so smart. That he could do anything that he wanted. Well...it's time to change that.

"I have a plan."

"Excuse me?" Amy lifts a brow. "For a second, I thought you said you had a plan to beat Roofus."

"That's because I do. And I know exactly how to get back at him." I smirked, walking over to my closet.

Swinging the door open, I hear a gasp from behind me.  "The fuck?" She stood beside me, eyeing the object in front of us.

In this closest, was the one thing Romeo couldn't run from.

Watch out Romeo, because I'm comin for you.

********************************************

The next morning, before I awoke, Amy had called to see if I was actually going to go through with my plan. And of course, I refused to back down.

I had a secret weapon.

While I was eating my breakfast, my mom waltzed in. Hair up in a messy bun, a pair of joggers on, a white shirt tucked in, and topping it off with sneakers.

What kind of mother is she?

"Hello sweetie." She pecked my cheek. "How's my hair?" She spun around, frantically looking for the car keys, that she usually lose every morning.