Watch

Watch: Chapter 12
---------------------------------------------------

                                    - Romeo's POV -

"Yo Romeo!" A voice rang out, clearing and catching my attention, but I was too late.

Something hits me hard across the face, obviously going to leave a print. I snapped my head up ready to snap the neck of whomever threw the damn football at my face.

"Josh!" I roared, glaring at him. "You motherfucker!" I storm towards him, but only to be pulled back by the collar.

"Romero." The voice holding onto me said in a authority. "What did I tell you about cussing? Huh? I don't want to hear it again; this is the last time. One more, and you're off the team. Got it?" Coach Gilinski hissed into my ear.

All I could do was nod my head without any argument. Glaring at his back, I watch him walk off with a sneer on my face.

He thought he could kick me off the team? I'd like to see him try.

I've cussed too many times to count; he warned me, but he still hasn't thrown me off.

What a pussy. I smirked, knowing his little warnings were all just a bluff. He wouldn't kick me off the team because he knew I was the best on the team. Without me, we would be trampled by the opposing teams.

Rubbing my hand over the hot burning spot on my cheek, I catch a glimpse of Juliet's pretty boy trying to hide a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at him just as he caught my gaze. "What are you smiling about?" I sneered, eyeing him up and down. Pish. This idiot still looks wimpy with his uniform on.

"Nothing." He replied quietly, throwing the ball back over to another teammate across from him. "Nothing that's important to you." He mumbled.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" I stepped up to him, crossing my arms. "What's up with you? You gay or something?" I chuckled at my joke, roughly pushing his shoulder.

He stumbled back, glaring at me. Turning his attention back to catching the ball, he kept that dumb ass smirk on his face.

"Hey!" I shoved him again, causing him to miss the football he was catching. "I said what's so funny?!" I yelled up into his face.

The asshole may had been an inch taller than me, but that didn't stop me.

"I said there's nothing funny." He snapped back. "Besides, I was smiling not laughing." He corrected me.

Who did this fucker think he was to correct me? Me, Romeo Romero. The coolest and hottest guy in this school. He had nothing on me.

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled, glancing over at Ethan who was still watching our argument. "Hey Ethan, you know why this asshole is smiling for?"

"You didn't hear man?" Ethan stared at me shocked, before laughing hysterically. "Seriously?!" He continued laughing as James laughed along with him.

"Well?" I asked impatiently. "What is it?! Don't just stand there, tell me!" I yelled at the both of them.

Ethan finally caught his breath. Glancing at James, he looked back at me with a smirk. "James here is gettin some from Nerdy Juliet."