Dont Regret Anything

Here's a clean shaven James for you guys. In my opinion, he looks hotter clean shaven. What do you guys think?
__________________________________________

Don't Regret Anything: Chapter 9 continued
-----------------------------------------------

The sensation is as delicious as the guy, and I writhe against his touch, wanting more. So much more. And for the love of God, he finally delivers that.

With agonizing slowness, he kisses down my right leg, scrunching up the bottom of my sweater into his fist. My muscles are tight.

What can a virgin like me say about what is happening right now? Total bliss is what the hell is happening.

I hear a soft laugh from him, telling me he knew exactly what I was thinking. "Don't worry, I won't do too much." He releases my leg, then eases his way between my legs. He brought down his lips to my ear. "Spread your legs for me."

I gasped, eyeing him as if he was crazy.

You know, when I tried to act all confident and bring him up here, I didn't really expect for it to turn out this way. I tried to be in control, but how could I do that right now, when he's telling me to spread my legs.

I hesitantly spread my legs apart; enough for him to wrap securely around his waist. "What are we d-doing?" I stuttered. Like I told you, I'm a fucking virgin, I don't know what any of this means.

"Relax." He placed a kiss to my neck, before borrowing his face in the side of my neck. One arm was placed beside my head, the other, gripping tightly onto my thigh. And when I thought he was going to do something else, he started rocking his hips against mine.

Is he, dry humping me?

Well, can't say that I mind, really.

He tugs me closer, but I'm stuck in my position, awkwardly clinging onto him. I arch up, when his crotch suddenly presses hard against mine. He leans in, driving me crazy when he gently blows on my neck, making me gasp and squirm as his mouth closes over my skin, gently sucking away.

He sucks and bites, his expert tongue tasting and teasing me.

"James." His name comes out breathless as it leaves my lips.

"Juliet." He grunts, thrusting and rubbing his erection against me. Shoving my sweater up, he gives more access for himself, before placing himself back onto me.

My legs were shaking, my heart was pounding, my hips were thrusting. Everything I did, he met up with me.

I grabbed onto his face, pulling him away from my neck. Bringing his lips down to mine, I hungrily kiss him, letting out a squeal of happiness when he gives back the same intensity.

Our moans fill the air as we grinded together. In my opinion, we looked like two horny high school kids trying to get some, but were too sober to do anything about it.

The sensation grows wild and burning, that at this point, I didn't know if it was pleasure or pain. Harder and faster, he thrusted, and I met every motion.

"James," I cry out as everything shifts and bursts into fireworks, filled with light and sensation, that I nearly pass out.

He gently kisses me, wraps his arms securely around me, till I fall into a deep slumber.

**********************************************

"You're awake. Finally. Took you long enough."