Best To Stay Put

Amduscias ( a.k.a Amy)  and Derek up at the top ⬆️
______________________________________

Best To Stay Put: Chapter 2
-----------------------------------

"So, what's your plan?" I pushed my sliding glasses back up the bridge of my nose. I was frantically scurrying around the library, trying to keep myself busy, and what else? My mind off of Romeo.

Just as I turned a corner, Amy close behind, I stumbled a couple furiously, making out in the corner, behind the bookcase.

I didn't even have to say a word, before their eyes landed on Amy. Next thing I know, they run by us so fast, felt like they had inhuman speed.

"This is why I need you. You scare people to death." I shove a loose strand of hair back into my bun.

"Not everyone's scared of me, Julie. Your boy toy, Roofus, doesn't seem so nervous around me." She flicked her tongue, eyeing an approaching body.

"That's because you hang out with the two all the time. I mean Derek, then Romeo decides to come along..."

"You mean Derek? What about me?" I jump, causing my back to knock over a stack of books. A low chuckle sounds from behind me. "Nice seeing you too, Jules." He wandered away as his gaze instantly met Amy's. "And how's my dark angel doing?" He kneels down, placing Amy's hand in his, before kissing it.

"Better now, that you're here." She smirked.

"Can you two please not start this right now? We need to figure out what we're going to do about my problem."

"Ah, Romeo's coming after you, huh?" I nodded. "Not surprised. When you ordered him around like that, really pissed him off. Have to admit it though, I'm proud of you. It was a complete shock to everyone." He grinned, twirling a strand of Amy's purple hair around his index finger. "You should dy your hair red." He directed it to Amy.

"Really? You think so?" She perked up, lightly touching his bicep.

"I know so. You would look so fuckin hot." He smirked, leaning closer, about to start eating her face out.

"Whoa, whoa...whoa." I quickly looked away, covering my red cheeks. I was never really fond of watching those two kiss. It was sweet and all, but when the tongues came out, it becomes a hot mess.

Amy giggles, winking at me. "We'll save this when we're more alone. Don't worry Julie." She nudged Derek,also sending him a wink.

"Ok, gross." I look behind, making sure no one was around to eavesdrop. "What about Romeo?"

"My opinion would be s that it's best to stay put." Derek said.

We both stared at him down, causing him to squirm in his seat, beside Amy.

"What do mean it's best to stay put?" Amy looked like she had just shoved a whole lemon into her mouth.

"Babe, you know what I mean. Stay put." He looked over at me. "As much as I love Romeo, I don't want you to get hurt. And staying put may seem like a stupid idea, but it's better like that. That way..."

"Please stop talking." Amy placed a finger to his lips. "Stay put? So you're saying she can't go home, no where? Because if you're talking about when she's at home, that's not going to work. He's obviously going to do something at school, not at her house."

"Why not my house?"

"Because, if he does it here, he'll be able to embarrass you more." She shrugged, playing with the hem of Derek's shirt. Accidentally, I catch a glimpse of his rock hard abs. I turn away blushing, but he smirked, knowing I was checking him out.