Chapter 1

(Hey guys!! This is my first time writing EVER so please no hate! I hope you enjoy my story!!) 

Chapter 1

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* My alarm clock screams at me as my mother walks into my room.

"Honey, Its time to get up. You don't want to be late on your first day of school." She says shutting off my alarm. I pull the covers over my head, regretting the day before me. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to leave my friends in Indiana to move out here to California. But my dad couldn't pass the promotion. I understood that.

Not wanting to get up, I rolled out of bed. After i got to my feet, I walked zombie like to my closet, trying to find something to wear. Black skinny jeans and a nice, tight fitting t-shirt would do. I wasn't worried about impressing anybody. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom, getting into the shower. Once out, i blow dried my hair and curled it. My friends would always say how beautiful my brunet hair was, but i never really liked it. It hit my mid-back and would get in my way. 

I walked down stairs and stole a muffin from the pantry and out the door i went. 

"Chloe, aren't you going to say good bye to your mother?" My mom yelled out the door.

"I love you mom! Bye!" I yelled pulling out of the driveway. 

"Senior year, wow. New school, new friends, new guys, and new bitches." I said exhaling. 

The high school was 20 min from where we lived on the beach. So the drive consisted of music and beautiful views of the ocean. 

Once i arrived at school, i knew i needed to make friends. I walked in as confident as i could and to see who i would fit in with. I glanced between groups of people and someone caught my eye. I stop to see a beautiful boy looking right at me. Cameron Dallas. Our eyes locked and he started to smile. I smiled back as he motioned me to him and his group. I didn't know what else to do so i didn't hesitate. 

"What's your name, beautiful?" He said shooting me a flirtatious smile. 

"Chloe, and yours?" I responded, trying to act as if i didn't know who he was. He looked puzzled, I giggled. 

"Cameron Dallas, from vine." He had to add. But i liked playing a little hard to get. 

"Never heard of you, nice to meet you." I winked at him.

"So you're new? Can i see your schedule?" He said noticing it in my hand. I handed it to him. "We have 1st,3th,5th, and 7th together. That means you get to start your day with me and end it with me." He said handing it back to me. He slid over so i could sit down.

"Hey guys," he said grabbing his groups attention, "this is Chloe, she's new so be nice." Among his group was Nash Greir, Matt Espinosa, and Shawn Mendes. They all introduced themselves.

 "I know who you guys are, your from vine and YouTube! You guys are amazing." I said smiling a Cameron, who knew at this point knew i knew exactly who he was.

The bell rang for first period and Cameron just invited me to follow him, and i did. English. I walked into the classroom trying to slide by the teacher, but it failed.

"Ah looks like our new student is trying to stay low." the teacher said while the other students laughed, "What's your name newbie?" He asked laughing. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned at looked at him "Chloe, Chloe Montez." i said shyly. "Nice to meet you, You can sit back there next to Cameron," whos eyes looked at me and smiled, pointing at the seat. "Thanks." i replied sitting.

"Listen, Chloe, I'm having a party at my place tonight, want to come." Cameron whispered, trying not to be heard. 

"Sure i'll be there." i replied.

"Pick you up at 8?" He said, biting his lower lip, which i found hot as hell. 

"Sure." i said trying not to blush. Maybe this wouldn't be that bad after all.

(I hope you liked it! If you didn't tell me what i could do differently! i'm going to continue to write anyway!!!)