Chapter 1 -Reincarnation

Qin luo was astonished to discover that she's lying in a worn out bed made with straws and a thin cloth as its cover.  She winced as her head  ached and throbbed as memories flash by her eyes. 
She suddenly cursed out loud.

"That shitty junior brother! "

She remembered that her junior brother invited her to a banquet and she got poisoned by her junior brothers soul as it tried to devour her.
But her junior brother didn't expect that instead of getting devoured she devour him instead and because of the unsteady shift of power in the primal chaos half of her soul fled to another body and the other half fused with the primal chaos origin of energy.
It really is a blessing in the midst of tragedy.
Now she owned 2 cosmos and her soul is beginning to breath life to the cosmos that her dead junior brother owned.  Her junior brother is always impulsive and he is always indecisive,  his cosmos was not properly formed and life is made in copy to other life forms in her cosmos,  they have the form but lacks the essence.  Half of her soul is now beginning to shift that cosmos  and reforming it.  When it is complete then she will gained a new power and reach an new level.
But first she have to determined her circumstances now that she's in a new body. 
Qin luo check her body and found out that she's very malnourished and all of the energy channels of her body is blocked.

Even the divine channel that come to the world as you are born is severed. It was maimed to the point that this girl is dying of lack of energy.

Not only that her divine essence that is the source of her talent has been depleted and her dantian is as dry as the dessert of a dead planet. 

Qin luo was astonished and shocked that someone would actually maimed her owned meridians, yes the owner of this body maimed her own meridians.

Qin luo could not understand why and what pushed the previous owner of this body to do that.

She immediately extracted a strand of the lingering consciousness of the previous girl and skimmed through it.

Her closed eyes opened and a hint of hostility could be seen in her dark eyes.

The owner of this body has undergone a series of tribulation. The name of this girls body is also Qin Luo, age 15.  The previous her was born in the divine realm,  the 3rd level of the cosmos.  Born with beauty and talent her parents adored and pampered her to the point of making her a spoiled child.  But this girl always maintained a good attitude and devoted herself in cultivation.  She even had a lover with talent comparable to her. She also had 2 younger brothers that is a twin and 7 years younger than her.  She is a very loving sister and a good daughter.

She was born in one of the 12 largest clan.  The divine dragons clan.  All of her clansmen have the ability to half transform as a dragon.  And she was blessed with talent to obtain the inheritance of the golden celestial dragon.

But that all changed  in her brothers 8th birthday where their talent will be evaluated.  Her twin brothers have the Water element in their body.  That reason changed everything.  To have a water element means to never reached the peak of power.  It means that they will always be at the bottom of everything.  Her mother was devastated and she cried while hugging her two sons.  Her father was expressionless and didn't show a hint of expression.

3 months after that her mother suddenly died because of a mysterious illness.  Her father welcomed a new wife and 5 months after that another little brother of hers was born. That alone should be good but she discovered that her father already had a 7 year old child with her stepmother. Her father has been cheating with her mother for 7 long years.  It was supposed to be a happy occasion if not her accidentally hearing her father and stepmother talk about extracting her two brothers water veins to nourished their newly born son.  She was greatly shocked and tried to get help to her lover Qi Yetian. 

She brought her two brothers to Qi Yetian and talk to him about the plan of her parents.  Qi Yetian told her to wait tommorow evening to get her brothers out of the city.  But who would have thought that the bastard brought a thousand divine soldiers to detained her. 
His reason was because of jealousy and inferiority complex that he held against her. 

Out of desperation and her fear for her brothers safety she invoked a large summoning circle and forcefully transform into a divine golden dragon.  Bringing in her claws the two little buns was crying pitifully.  They were afraid of their parents who tried to kill them and afraid that their big sister would die.  She then leapt through to the chaotic space and into the edge of the divine realm where tall mountains and dangerous beasts reside.

The previous her hold on for another 4 months before succumbing to her death.

And now here she is Qin Luo ruler of all lying in a dirty bed and under a thatched house.

She breathed a sigh and walk outside the room where her two little buns is asleep.  One of them is name Qin Wei,  he had bright blue teardrop in the middle of his forehead.  The other Qin Jin had a bright red teardrop in his brows.

She looked at them and couldn't help but smile.  She never had a family as she was an orphan. 

You see this is her second reincarnation.  The first happen when she was still on earth and got transmigrated into the martial cosmos where she reached the cosmos creator realm.  Yes this is her third life. And now she even had two bonus.

But first I have to restore my former strength...