He came into the room, Luke trailing behind him. "Yeah?"

"Why don't you help Laila out with the tacos? I should give Luke a bath." She picked Luke up, wiping a crumb off his face. "You two have fun." She waved and winked at me behind Isaac's back.

"Ok, um, I guess you can start with the chopping." I pulled out a knife, handing it to him. "I'll work on the shrimp."

He nodded before we both fell into a silence, the only sound being the shrimp cooking and the knife hitting the cutting board.

"So you and Aiden aren't a couple yet?" he spoke up, still continuing to cut up the lettuce.

"Not really. What about you? Any girlfriends yet?"

"No."

"Not even a crush?"

"Well, I guess you could say I have a crush on someone."

I sighed, grabbing some seasonings. Of course he liked someone. "Do I know her?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Who is she? Maybe I can find out if she likes you back." I tried, stirring the shrimp around.

"No, she doesn't."

"How do you know?"

"She likes this other guy."

"I know the feeling." I muttered to myself, leaving the shrimp to cook a bit more. I moved over to help Isaac, grabbing another knife. "Why did you want me to stay away from Aiden?"

He shook his head, still looking down at his hands. "It's a long story."

"I have time."

"It's a really, really long story."

I laughed, putting the chopped up lettuce into a bowl. "Well if you ever want to tell me, feel free."

"Maybe one day I will."

My hair fell forward as I leaned forward to grab the towel. I felt his fingers brush it out of my face, making me glance up at him to find him already looking at me. He tucked the lock of hair behind my ear, smiling a little.

"That's better." he murmured, the hair still twirled around his fingers.

"Thanks." I grinned up at him as his lips turned upward, a small smile appearing on his face. "Um, I should go check the shrimp." I turned away to stir the shrimp again as his hand dropped back down to his side.

"What else can I do?"

"You can grate the cheese, if you want. This is about done."

I walked over to the cabinet, opening the door to search for taco shells. I spotted them on the top shelf, far from my reach. I still got on my toes, my arm stretching out for it.

I felt hands grip my waist, my feet leaving the floor as Isaac easily lifted me up. I giggled as I grabbed the box, waiting for him to lower me back down before turning back to him.

"Thank you."

Erica's POV

"This is really good." Sherriff Stilinski complimented, pointing at the plate of food I had made with his fork.

"Yeah. I didn't know you could cook." Stiles agreed, looking over at me.

"Thank you. It's an old recipe my mom used to make."

"Well it's really good."

I smiled, continuing to eat. After lunch, Stiles and I sat back down on the couch.