“Pip, where can I get a shower?” I asked him. He looked away from my bag and up at my face. He swallowed what he was chewing and looked to the entrance of the tent.

     “If you go out of this tent, head down the stairs and to your right there’s a grey building that should have a sign on the top. I think you can go in there,” he thought. I could see him going through the city in his head and it made me smile.

     I nodded and put my bag on my shoulder. I went out of the tent and was hit by a warm breeze and brushed through my hair. I took a deep breath of fresh air and began my way down the stairs as pippin instructed. Not that many people were around this level and as I got the bottom of the stairs, I could see the grey building. And there was the sign that said wash room. I went into the building and noticed that it was very quiet. I went over to a lady who was cleaning the window to my right.

     “Excuse me, could you show me a room where I could wash please,” I asked her. She looked up from the window and straight after seeing me she bowed her head. I was a little confused as to why she bowed at me.

    “Lady Aolavina, of course,” she said instantly. She turned away and began to head in the direction of the corridor. I looked at her a little confused as to why she was bowing to me and how she knew my name but I followed her any way. She led me down a corridor where doors were on either end. She took me to the end of the corridor and opened the door. I smiled as I passed her and entered the room. It was a reasonable size, quite alike the one in Rohan and I placed my bag pack down next to the wooden bench.

    “The towels are there. Is there anything else I can get you my lady?” she asked politely. I looked back at her, shaking my head with a smile. She bowed one last time before she closed the door behind her. I picked my bag back up and placed it on the bench. I opened it up and got out clean clothes, my brush and some soap. I closed my bag back up and ran the shower. When the water was warm enough, I jumped into the shower part and let the water soak my hair and run down my body. The water felt like silk on my rough skin and as I turned around the water burned my skin on my back. I stepped out of the water and caught my breath. This hadn’t felt like this bad before. Why did it have to play up now? I stepped back into the water and bit my lip, trying to ignore it. It needed cleaning and so I rubbed the soap softly on my back. It stung but I carried on and continued to wash my body and then I wash my hair thoroughly.

      The dirt and filth that came out of my hair was just disgusting and it was astonishing how much it had picked up over the past few days. Once I was clean, I ruffled my hair with the towel, briefly drying my hair and then wrapped one around my body. I stepped out and went over to the bench, replacing my soap and buckled my bag back up. When my body was dry I dropped the towel to one side and took my underwear and trousers and put them on. They felt a lot softer than my other clothes did and I felt comfortable. Just then I heard raised voices down the corridor but couldn’t hear what they were saying. I picked up my shirt and looked at it when my door suddenly flew open. I let out a scream and brought my shirt to cover my chest. Legolas had barged the door and Aragorn and Gandalf were behind them. They both turned their gaze away from me and I looked at Legolas confused and a little angry.

     “Legolas what are you doing! Get out!” I shouted at him. But he didn’t even notice that I was half naked, he just stared at me. His star was reading me and his expression was angry and very serious. It was like when I got that arrow to my side, he seemed angry at me.