(AU) Dragon Sinbad X Reader: Kidnapped (NSFW): Part 1

Почніть із самого початку

You picked up your basket and put away your dagger.
"I'm going to warn the village. How long till they get here?" You side glanced at them.
"3 days." Pisti said.
You thanked them and ran to the village.
As you ran, and your figure faded away, a man with white hair, green slit eyes, and wearing a green kimono, stepped out of the shadows.
"Do you really think it was wise, to tell her that?" He said as he looked at the two girls.
"Come on Ja'far! Its for her safety. Plus, it's mating season for the male dragons. And you already know who has his eyes on her~" Pisti cooed.
Ja'far faced palms.
"This is not gonna end well......" he said as he looked at his friends.
"Besides, don't you have your eyes on her sister?" Yamraiha smirked as he turned beat red.

"She's not her biological sister, but she took her in."

They all turn around and immediately bowed.
A man with long blue locks, golden eyes, covered in blue dragon scales, with a sword on his waste.
"King Sinbad, what are you doing here?! Please tell me you aren't womanizing some fairies again?! I had to apologize to the Fairy Queen last time for your idiocy!!" Ja'far yells with a murderous aura.
Sinbad paled and tries to calm down his friend. Shadow dragons are known for their...ahem...anger issues.

"I wasn't womanizing! As a matter of fact, I found her....." Sinbad smirked.
They looked at him confused. Then it hit them.....

Oh no......

"Her scent........I'll take her before anyone does....."

You got to your village and immediately began to tell them that the dragons had declared war on each other and that they have three days before they for here.

Everyone began to pack their belongings and by night fall, everyone was leaving the village. You sighed as you had to leave your home. Everyone was ahead of you and suddenly a hand covered your mouth.
The other one wrapped tightly around your waste.
"MPH!!" You froze and tried to move but you heard a growl.
You're eyes widened in fear, and slowly you moved your eyes to the side, and locked with golden slit ones.
"So innocent....so pure.....so delicate...." a deep husky male voice spoke as you felt his lips trace the back of your neck.

He then felt something wet on his hand. He saw you looked at him with fear but with hatred at the same time. Tears were falling from your eyes, and he barley moved on time and he felt something hit his cheek.
You didn't even look back. You ran into the forest  and ran.

Sinbad touched his cheek and wish eyes widened when he saw the blood. But a devious smirk came to his face.
"Oh (Y/n)....you have no idea, how much I know you so well..." He smirked as he flew into the forest, leaving lighting in his trail.

You made it to your secret cave and quickly web in. You hid deep inside.

Boom!

You saw lighting flowing through the cave walls. You went deeper and deeper until your back met something hard and suddenly your were pinned to the ground.
Your eyes opened and you saw it was a dragon. A man with blue hair, golden slit eyes, covered in blue dragon scales and a long tail.
This was it....you were about to die.....

Sinbad's instincts have taken over him. But he knew. His lust for this woman his taken over. He wanted her and he wanted her now.
"Let me go please!" You plead.
Sinbad chuckled and removes his other hand and pins both of your wrist on top with one hand. He leaned down to your neck and inhaled. You kicked your legs but his tail grabbed them and kept you from moving at all.

"So sweet......" he mumbled growled at how sweet you smelled.
His he felt his fangs growing.....
He was growing hard at just your scent. Sinbad placed his index finger at the side of your neck and sent a wave of electricity through your body.