~~Whoa!~~

Chapter Fifty seven:

~~Whoa!~~

The next morning Dean took Hunter to work, then he left to go spend the day with Tucker, after I had to practically push him out of the house with the help of both Ian and Evan.

After lunch they went to their rooms to get ready while I got Dani and Jessamine ready. Once Jessamine was all settled in her carrier I got ready myself, walking around the room putting things in a diaper bag for both Dani and Jessamine.

"We're ready" Ian said walking into the living room, where I sat waiting with the kids, with Evan trailing behind him.

"Alright lets go see Martha" I got up and they followed me to the door. Once outside we walked to Martha's house, Evan reached down and picked Dani up.

"Why hello there Sabrina." She smiled at me after answering the door.

"Hi Martha, I was wondering if I could borrow your car today? The twins need clothing for their eighth grade graduation and"

She cut me off. "Of course. Would you like me to watch Dani?"

"If you don't mind"

"Of course I don't mind. In fact I have my granddaughter here today. It would give her someone to play with"

"Alright" Evan put Dani down by the door.

"Go on in Dani you know where you'll find Sara" Martha told her. Dani nodded and walked away.

"Are you coming to our graduation Martha?" Ian asked.

"If you want me to"

"We do" The twins said together.

"Well then I will. It wont be hard to know when it is I'll just have Sabrina call me"

"I will."

"Here" She said handing me a set of keys. "The van will work just fine today"

"Thank you. I'll bring it right back"

"Take your time hun. Spend sometime with your brothers"

"If I do that they might go crazy" I joked. Martha laughed and waved us off. "Ian's turn to sit in the front am I right?"

"You're right" Evan said jumping into the back seat next to Jessamine.

The ride to the mall was faster than expected. I thought there would be more traffic on a Sunday afternoon but I guess people are still in Church or something. Inside the mall was packed, tons of people were walking up and down the hall. With a firm grip on Jessamine's carrier I led the twins to one of the stores. Evan pulled out a cart for me and I put Jessamine's carrier inside it, it was easier than carrying her around everywhere. 

"Go to the clothing and pick what you want. I'll be right there to approve or dissaprove" I told them.

"Okay" They said walking in the opposite direction that I was going in. I headed for the birthday/graduation/anniversary section.

"Look who we have here. Nice to see you Sabrina" Stanley said making me jump.

"Don't do that again" I smacked him in the chest.

"Ow" he rubbed where I hit him and then started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Look at your daughter"

"Huh?" but I did what he said. Jessamine was looking up at us, smiling. "She's trying really hard to suck her thumb." I told him.

He laughed. "What do you want for your birthday?" He asked randomly.