~~Carly & Andy Jones~~

Chapter Eighteen:

~~Carly & Andy Jones~~

I wanted to go, but at the same time I didn't want to go and have them hate me. "What if they hate me?"

"We talked about this already. They won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just can."

I didn't know where his parents lived, their names, if he had any siblings or anything and I couldn't seem to ask any questions. So many questions were swirling around my head.

I kept glancing over at Tucker in the driver's seat, he never looked back at me, just kept a wide smile on his face, and watched the road, once in awhile he'd squeeze my hand. When were we going to get there? I wondered.

"We're almost there." He said as if reading my thoughts.

"How much longer." I whined.

"What are you three?"

"Yes and you're a pedophile." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're definitely not three, and I'm definitely not a pedophile."

"I am so three." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No you're not. I don't think a three year old would have been as good as you were last night." He winked.

"No comment." I blushed.

"That sounded funny didn't it?"

"You said it, not me."

"But it was about you."

"Shut up."

"I don't wanna." He laughed.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost."

"This is taking forever!"

"We've only been driving for fifteen minutes Sabrina."

"That's a long time for me."

"I want to see your birth certificate."

"What why?"

"I want to see if you're really eighteen like you say you are."

"Ha-ha very funny. And I'd like to see yours as well."

"Why?" He looked at me for a second before returning his gaze out the windshield.

"I want to see if you're as old as you say you are. You could be a lot older."

"Are you saying I'm old?"

"Yes,"

"I'm only seven years older than you."

"But you could be a lot older than you say you are."

"Alright you got me. I'm really one hundred and fifty three years old." He smirked.

"Dang you really are a pedophile." I laughed.

"Nah I really am twenty-six, just like you're really eighteen."

I sighed a happy sigh. I'm glad I can fool around with Tucker and he doesn't get mad. When I used to do it with Mike he would get mad and tell me I needed to act my age. But you know sometimes I like to be immature.

"We're here." He said pulling into a driveway, that lead to a white house with big glass windows in the front.

"Wow." I said

"Don't worry they're not rich. My uncle, build this house the way my mother wanted, years ago."

"Did you grow up here?"