~~My Water Broke~~

Chapter Forty eight:

~~My Water Broke~~

This last month has been the best. Tucker came to the very last doctor appointment with me. I'm due any day now. Kevin got locked up in the psych-ward at the hospital, thanks to written statements by Stanley, Dean and Tucker. I couldn't be happier.

Flashback:

Dean, Tucker and I pulled into my driveway the next day. Susan was waiting outside. Tucker helped me out of the car and Susan ran to us.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" She cried.

"Why are you sorry?'' I asked her.

"I didn't know what he was going to do. He just said he was going to tell you he loves you. He didn't tell me he was going to kill the baby" She cried. "Sorry I would have stopped it if I would have known"

"Susan it's alright" Tucker told her.

"No! I shouldn't have just stood there while he knocked her out. I should have ran to go get you. But I thought he was doing something good. Keeping her away from you two."

"That will never happen. Nothing will ever keep me away from these two. As much as I try my baby needs her dad." Susan glanced at Dean.

"I'm the dad Susan" Tucker said making Susan's eyes snap to him.

"You Mr. Jones? You're the baby's father?"

"Yes"

"How?"

"I fell in love with Sabrina"

"But then you left her?"

He sighed "Yes, but Kevin told me the baby wasn't mine"

"And you told me that he was the dad" She pointed to Dean.

"I couldn't tell anyone. Besides he left me, what was I going to say. 'Hey Susan I'm pregnant with Mr. Jones baby'?"

"I see now. So its not his" She pointed to Dean again.

"Nope she's Tuckers"

"You can't tell anyone Susan" Tucker told her.

"I wont. I just want my friend Sabrina"

End of Flashback

After Susan left Debby and Shaun showed up with Daisy. After I got tons of hugs from them I sat down and we all talked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tucker's orders. You are not going to school today" Dean said pushing me back down in my bed.

"What is he my boss?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes" He smirked down at me.

"I'm going to school" I got up again

"No you're not" He pushed me back down.

"Stop doing that!" I snapped at him.

"It's for your own good"

"How" I flinched when I felt another contraction.

"You don't remember?" He asked sitting down on the bed. I shook my head no. "You where screaming from pain all night long and this morning Evan came to wake you up, but you didn't. You scared all of us. I called Tucker and he rushed over here. He said you need to stay home today."

"Fine" I huffed. "I'm hungry"

"I'll go get you something to eat" He laughed then left the room. What is it? I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. Twelve in the afternoon. I groaned. I need to get out of bed. I swung my feet out of the bed and sat up.