~~Bad Father~~

Chapter Fifty two:

~~Bad Father~~

I walked off a little away from the house like the police officer asked me too. I looked around, there were four different police cars around the house. One town police cruiser, a sheriff's cruiser, a state trooper and a boarder patrol car. Down the road I saw two more town police cars.

"We would like to ask you a few question" The officer that asked me to step out of the house said to me. I turned my attention away from all to cars to him.

"A-alright"

"Where were you this passed Thursday?"

"In the hospital"

"Why?"

"I gave birth to a baby"

"Congratulations. Did you get any unexpected visitors?"

"Yeah"

"Who?"

"My father"

"Where is he right now?"

"Inside why?"

"Go get him boys" The officer said to a few other guys. They nodded and went inside. I saw a familiar head.

"Stanley whats going on!" I shouted. He turned around and ran to me.

"Everything is going to be okay" He said.

"What's happening?"

"Your dad escaped from the county jail a couple days ago."

"What?"

"You remember when he left you guys?"

"Yes"

"Well the idiot turned around and tried to rob a convenient store. The store owner called the police and they arrived but not before your dad killed the clerk."

"Oh my God"

"That's why he hasn't been around"

"How did you find this out?"

"Just this morning. They gave me his folder to read"

"Wow"

"I'm sorry Sabrina" He hugged me.

"He deserves jail for that"

"He's still your dad"

"My dad no he's just my father. Anyone can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad. And a real man wouldn't leave his children"

He just looked at me. Before he could speak the officers that went inside came out holding on to my father. "Sabrina whats going on?" Hunter asked with the others following him. I let Stanley tell them.

"Wow. I knew something was up" Evan said.

"Yeah we stayed in a hotel and not even a good one" Ian said.

"The twins shared a room with me and Dani while he had his own one." Hunter said. Together we stood there and watched our father be put into the back of the boarder patrol car and watched the car leave, followed by all the other police officers around.

"Well I better be going. See you at the graduation" Stanley said to me then walked away heading for his police car.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked no one in particular.

"I'm fine" I told him smiling.

"I'm alright"

"Couldn't be better" The twins said in unison, then they glared at each other and then started laughing.

"Lets go back inside" I told them. We went back in and Dani was still in her chair eating.

"Where go?" She asked.

"We just went outside, but we're back now" I told her before I walked by her and kissed her head. I'm glad she didn't ask of him. She wont remember him anyway.

**Dean's Pov**

Their father gets arrested right in front of them and they aren't bothered by it at all? If that would have happened to me I would have cried my eyes out. But it's different for me then it is for them. He left them, my father never left he was always around. Him and I have a special father and son connection, Hunter, Evan, and Ian don't have that.

"I'll be right back" I told everyone as I pushed my seat back away from the table.

"Okay" Sabrina said turning back to talk to Ian. I walked out of the room and out the front door. I took out my phone and called Tucker.

"Hello" He answered.

"Hey Tuck how's the baby"

"I hate that nickname!" He growled "And shes fine, she's taking a nap. How's Sabrina?"

"Shes fine. We just watched her father get arrested"

"I've heard"

"How?"

"Stanley stopped by this morning and asked if I had any idea where he might be. I told him maybe at Sabrina's house. Are they alright?"

"Everyone is fine. They don't seem to care really"

"Can you blame them"

"No I really can't"

"So why did you call?"

"What I can't call to talk to my best friend?"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Okay. Guess what!"

"What?"

"I found someone else." He said sounding very happy on the other end of the phone.

I nearly dropped my phone "WHAT?!" 

He started laughing "I'm kidding" He laughed some more, "Sabrina is the only girl I want to be with"

"You scared me for a minute. You a******!"

"Sorry." He kept laughing. "Besides I plan to win her back soon anyway."

I let out a breath of relief. "When do you plan to do this?" I asked.

"Graduation night. I plan to do something romantic that will swoop her off her feet and into my arms."

"That sounded funny coming from you" I laughed.

"Shut up." He laughed too. "Jessamine just woke up so I'm going to go change her. Talk to you later?"

"Of course. bye"

"Bye" I hung up. Then walked into the room where everyone was. "I'm hungry for ice cream"

"Me too." Sabrina agreed.

**Tucker's pov**

I changed Jessamine into a clean diaper and put some fresh clothes on her, and she fell back to sleep. I layed her down in her playpen, Sabrina gave to me and told me to put her inside it to sleep. Bending over I reached down and kissed my daughter on the head.

I got up from the floor and walked out of my room, closing the door just a little so there was still a good size between the door and the wall so I could hear her if she woke up.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and went through the bag of things I got to win Sabrina back. A pack of red and pink index cards, eighteen candles, my Christmas gift to her that I never gave her, my graduation gift for her and lastly something she is sure to love. Only six more days until I can put my plan into action.