~~Too Soon~~

Chapter Fourteen:

~~Too Soon~~

I pulled Tucker into the kitchen where everyone was. He held on to my hand tightly, as if he was scared. Heck I was scared. "Guys I want you to meet someone" I said, turning the corner and walking into the kitchen. Hunter's month went wide. Evan just smiled, and Ian looked like he was a deer caught in headlights. Evan reached down and picked up Dani, who sat on the floor in front of him. Dani just looked at us, happy to see me, but not knowing what to think about Tucker.

"M-M-Mr. Jones" Hunter stuttered.

"Hunter" Tucker smiled politely.

"Sabrina. What's he doing here?" Hunter asked, while looking down, and then he looked back over at me and Tucker "And why are you holding hands?" I bit my lip and looked at the others. Evan was still smiling, this time wider, Ian was starting to smile, and Dani was sitting down on the floor again looking at Tucker in awe.

"I can answer that" Tucker said. I glanced up at him and he looked down at me. He squeezed my hand a little before speaking again. "I like your sister, but I didn't say anything. My best friend, who's like my brother, set up a blind date between us, without knowing anything." As he talked I looked at my sibling. I couldn't read Hunter's face. Evan and Ian where both looking at each other with wide smiles on their faces and Dani smiled a little smile and looked at Tucker and I.

"You know this is wrong don't you?" Hunter asked me.

"Hunter, leave them alone. If they like each other let them be." Ian said. Hunter turned to look at him. Ian stepped up. "I'm Ian"

"I'm Mr. Jones, but outside school you can call me Tucker" Tucker replied.

"I'm Evan" Evan stepped forward, standing next to Ian, a few feet in front of Tucker and I. Dani started crawling towards us. I bent down and picked her up.

"Are you all okay with this?" I asked. Tucker moved from standing beside me, to standing behind me placing his hands on my waist.

"We are" Evan and Ian said together. Dani nodded her head, although I bet she didn't know what was going on. Hunter just stood there, we all looked at him, including Dani.

"I guess. But if something bad where to happen? Then I will say I told you so." He finally said.

"Nothing bad will happen." Tucker told him. "At school she's a student, after school she's mine."

"I just don't want another Mike incident."

"I'm far from Mike. Trust me." Tucker told him.

"He's beat up Mike before" I jumped in.

"Really?" Hunter said.

"Yeah, my best friend and I have a few times."

"Why?" Hunter asked.

"We had our reasons" He didn't want to talk about it and my brothers could tell.

"Can you guys keep this a secret?" I asked.

"Of course" Evan said first. I knew he was good to his word.

"Yes" Ian said. I had to look at him for awhile before I could tell he was telling the truth.

"You know we can big sister" Hunter said.

"You better" I mumbled.

"So what are we doing today?" Evan asked.

"Well I was going to ask if I can head over to Dylan's. We're having a soccer match against his brother and his friends" Ian said.

"Alright Ian go," He left for his room.

"I have to work in thirty minutes." Hunter groaned.

"Need a ride?" Tucker asked.

"A ride would be great. I'll go get ready" Hunter left for his room.

"What about you Ev?" I asked

"Well I'm staying home." He laughed. "I was going to babysit Dani if you weren't here and watch a couple movies."

"Movies sound good to me" I said.

"To me too," I felt Tucker put his chin against my head.

"You two look cute together." Evan told us before he walked away to the living room.

"Momma!" I turned my attention to Dani, who was still in my arms.

"What?" I asked her. She looked at Tucker. "I think she wants you to hold her." I told him.

"I don't know about that"

"Please just hold her for a little bit or bring her to Evan" I handed her to him.

"Where you going?" He asked as I started to walk away.

"Shower,"

"But but"

"Don't worry they won't bite. And I'll be gone for like fifteen minutes." I didn't wait for him to respond.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I got out of the shower Tucker was still holding Dani. Tucker took off bringing Hunter to work soon after, and Evan and I sat and watched whatever was on the TV.

"I like him Sabrina." Evan told me. "He seems a lot nicer than Mike was ever."

"I know."

"But aren't you worried?" he asked.

"About what?"

"Him being a teacher and all. If you two get caught you might be expelled and he'd get fired."

"I know and I am worried, but I'm not going to let a guy like him go."

"I understand that. Hey maybe sometimes he can help me with my homework."

I faked shocked. "The great genius Evan needs help with homework."

He nudged me a little. "Sometime I get stuff I don't understand." We were silent until Tucker came back.

"I brought a couple movies." He told us.

"Great!" Evan and I shouted and hit each other. Tucker laughed and popped a movie into the DVD player. He sat down in a chair. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. Evan jumped onto the other chair and got comfy with Dani next to him. I turned my pouting face to Tucker. He looked at me. I pointed next to me on the couch, he smiled and got up and sat next to me. I moved so I was next to him. Between his legs, feet on the couch, his arms around me, my arms hold his to me. It was comfortable.

"I changed my mind." Tucker whispered on my ear.

"About what?" I asked.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?"

"Yes."

"Good, officially you're mine." He smiled and buried his nose and mouth into my hair.