~~Congrats It's A...~~

Chapter Thirty four:

~~Congrats It's A...~~

"Tell me what I have to do to get you back" Tucker begged. He randomly showed up at my house at three in the morning. Now he's on his knees out on the front porch. I told him to come in but he wouldn't, he just dropped to his knees and starting begging.

"Tucker I-" I started to say before I was cut off.

"What is going on here?" Dean asked coming to the door. "Tucker?"

"Dean?" Tucker asked. "Are you two like dating now?"

It was March and I'm six months pregnant and I'm really showing and I can't hide it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Where has the time gone, I'm not sure. School has been getting worse and worse, Susan and I are fighting once again. Kevin doesn't really talk to me anymore. I get up in the morning, go to school, avoid Tucker, come home hang out with Dean.

I stopped working last month. The doctor took me out saying with school and work I'd be on my feet way to much and I knew she was right, just being on my feet for school wears me out. I can't tell you how many times Dean's had to come looking for me after school because I got too tired to walk outside to meet him.

Hunter still works at the restaurant, Evan started working there two or three weeks ago. He washes dishes. Ian works as a bag boy at the grocery store. Turns out it's his best friend Josh's grandparents that own the place so they hired him without hesitating. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No Tucker we aren't dating at all" I told him. He stood up and looked from me to Dean, and it didn't help that Dean was just in a pair of boxers. "Oh come on" I pulled Tucker into the house and showed him the living room where Dean had been sleeping.

It was still messy, the blanket was on the couch the pillow to and Dean's pants and shirt were on the floor. "Dean. Sleeps. There," I told Tucker, then pulled him to my room. "Me. And. Your. Baby. Sleep. Here" He nodded his head. I took his face in my hands. "I'm not sleeping with Dean and I never would"

"That would be just wrong! We're like siblings!" Dean pipped in.

"Tucker" He didn't look at me "Tucker" Still didn't. "Tucker!" I snapped. He finally looked up at me. "More than anything I want to be with you because I love you. I want you to be the father for your son or daughter. I don't want someone else to be."

"But its not mine"

"Oh here we go again" Dean walked away.

"Yes it is. Why don't you believe me?"

"I just don't believe its mine. It can't be"

"Get out"

"Sabrina"

"Get out right now"

"Sabrina I"

"I don't want to hear it anymore. You've said enough now get out"

"Why?"

"GET OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Hunter, Evan and Ian came rushing out of their rooms. Dean came running down the hall.

"Tucker you need to leave." Dean told him. I slid to the floor tears falling from my eyes. Ian came right over, while Hunter, Evan and Dean pushed Tucker out of the house.

"It's okay Sabrina. It's okay." Ian told me.

"No it's not. This baby wont have it's birth father or any father, just because that idiot can't take responsibility for what he did" I flinched a little as the baby kicked me hard. Ian looked down and my belly.