~~Off My Chest~~

Chapter Forty nine:

~~Off My Chest~~

**Tucker's pov**

I reluctantly left Sabrina that night. I didn't want to, but she told me she was fine and so was Jessamine and I need to get ready for my classes tomorrow. If I told her I wasn't going to teach tomorrow, I'd be right here, shes probably flip out on me and tell me to go. But thats why I love her.

Jessamine Lydia Jones, my baby girl. She's so adorable. Her eyes blue and her hair dark. I hope her eyes stay blue. Its hard to tell who she looks like right now, but all the nurses that came in and out of Sabrina's room said she looks like me. She clearly has her mothers nose and lips.

Next week is Sabrina's graduation and I plan on wooing her that night. I've came up with a plan as I watched her sleep. I just hope it works.

No one was able to see Sabrina or the baby today. So they all said they would come back tomorrow. Debby and Shaun said they'd be here during lunch and after school. I haven't heard anything from Susan. Dean took Hunter, Evan, Ian, and Dani home, even they couldn't see her. But she made the nurse let her see Hunter. She told Hunter happy birthday and he was happy that Jessamine and he now shared a birthday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up in the morning and rushed to get ready. I thought about making a quick stop at the school to tell them I wasn't coming in, instead of calling.

Once I got to the school I noticed my uncle's car in the parking lot. I'm going to go pay him a visit. I made my way to his office and knocked, before I entered. "Ah Tucker my boy, nice to see you" He greeted me.

"Nice to see you too uncle Alex"

"What do I owe this visit to?"

"Sabrina had the baby yesterday" I smiled proudly.

"Did she really? Boy or girl? I can't seem to remember if you told me or not" He laughed.

"Girl, and her name is Jessamine Lydia Jones."

"What does she look like"

"Come by the hospital after school and see her for yourself"

He laughed. "I'll be there."

"I just thought I'd come and let you know personally."

"Thank you. Do your parents know?"

"Yes they do and they will be at the hospital later today. My mother is really excited"

"I bet she is. You need a sub for today am I right?"

"Yes, I have to go talk to the office before I leave to go back to the hospital."

He stood up and walked around his desk, "Congratulations" He hugged me.

"Thank you"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I looked at my watch. "Need to be somewhere?" Sabrina asked me as she gave Jessamine her bottle.

"Actually I have something to do right now" I told her.

"By all means go right ahead, you've been here all day. I must be boring"

"Trust me hun you're not boring at all. I'd love to stay here, but I have something to do. But I'll be back before you have a chance to miss me."

"Alright. The nurse will be coming in here to check on me and take Jessamine to the nursery, I'll take a quick cat nap." She smiled at me.

"I'll be back. I promise" I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, then did the same to Jessamine. I then left. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I walked through the halls of the school, towards my classroom. I couldn't hold this in anymore, I needed to get this out. I opened the door to my room.

"Mr. Jones, I was told I would be subing for you all day" The sub, whoever she was said.

"And you will be. I just need a minute with my students. Feel free to take a break" She left without saying anything else. I walked to the door and shut it, turning my full attention on everyone in the room. "I'm sure you'd all like to know where I was?" A few kids nodded their heads. "I was at the hospital."

"Are you alright" One of the girls asked.

"I am beyond alright" I smiled at everyone. "I came her today to tell you all something. Sabrina had her baby yesterday afternoon" A few kids whispered.

"What did she have?" Someone asked.

"A baby girl"

"Awww" A couple girls cooed.

"Whats her name?"

"Why were you there?"

"How do you know all this?"

"What's she look like?"

Questions were fired at me. I held up my hand signaling them to stop. "Each question I have an answer for. She looks like her dad. And this next thing will answer the rest of your questions. Her name is Jessamine Lydia Jones." I still smiled.

"So you're like what, Sabrina's brother or something?" A boy asked. I held back from rolling my eyes.

"No. Jessamine is my baby, my little girl."

"So Sabrina had your baby?" A girl asked. I nodded, still smiling.

"You could get fired for that"

"I don't care if I lose my job. I love Sabrina. My job is nothing compared to her."

"Awww" Girls cooed again.

"How are they doing?" One if the guys asked.

"Fine. Both girls are resting."

"Are you a first time father?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Congratulations Mr. Jones!" The class yelled. I smiled and thanked them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After saying bye to the class I made my way back to the hospital. I'm shocked that I actually did that, yet I'm proud of myself for doing it.