~~Invitation~~

Chapter Forty four:

~~Invitation~~

"So you're telling me that he just believed you" Debby asked. I nodded my head. "Just by touching your belly and feeling her kick"

"I'm sure there's a lot more to it than that." I told her. "Maybe it's the fact that I told him to say her name and after he did she kicked him. Or because he fell in love with her from the moment she kicked his hand. I'll never know"

"You could ask him" Shaun said.

"I'd rather not. We're on good terms right now I'd hate to mess that up"

"She's got a point Shaun leave her alone" Debby snapped.

"Alright don't chew my face off" He took a step away from Debby and I.

"If only" I smiled wickedly at Debby and she returned it with a wicked smile of her own.

"I'm going over to Stan's. See you" He left. 

It was Saturday afternoon by the time I got to see Debby. Since Tucker and I have straightened things out I've been with Dean and Tucker. Last night that's were Dean and I were until three this morning. Everyone was at work and I didn't want to spend too much time alone time with Tucker, since he is my teacher. So I called Debby and she rushed over to spend some 'girl time' with me.

We tried chasing Shaun away with everything we could think of, make overs, doing our finger nails and toe nails, watching 'chick flicks'. He didn't want to leave. Instead he asked me what happened last night so I told them. Who knew that just by smiling like we had a crazy plan installed for him, would make him leave in a flash.

"So what's next?" Debby asked me.

"I have no clue" We both laughed.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Besides that one, go ahead" I smiled.

"Have you and Dean..you know?" She asked seriously.

"Ewe, no Debby. I'm still madly in love with Tucker"

She breathed out a sigh of relief. Huh? "What does Tucker have to say about you and Dean being together all the time?"

"I'm not sure. I think he'd rather I'd be with a friend instead of another guy."

"You both told each other that you love each other yesterday, am I remembering your story right?" She stroked her chin.

"Yes. I want him in my life, both for me and for Jessamine"

"And him?" She chirped in.

Ignoring her I continued. "But I don't feel it's the right time just yet. Sure he apologized for everything he did but I still feel like it's going to happen again."

"Oh shush child" She said smacking my hand. "Tucker loves you and Jessamine"

"Now."

"Anyway" She rolled her eyes.  "Can I!?" She shouted randomly.

"Can you what?"

"Can I please, please" She begged. Then literally dropped to her knees in front of me and begged.

"Maybe you can if you tell me what"

"Can I please be Jessamine's godmother!?"

"I'll have to ask Tucker"

"Ask him now!" She shouted and bounced to where my phone was and threw it at me. 

"Okay fine, whatever." I called him.