~~Prom Disaster~~

Chapter Forty five:

~~Prom Disaster~~

"Have you seen my shoes?" Debby asked me.

"No. Look in the shoe box" I told her.

"Now why in Gods green earth would they be in there?"

"Because you put them in there" I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing. Prom was three hours away and Debby and I were getting ready. Dean and Shaun were over at Tucker's apartment getting ready, Dean kept texting me telling me he feels like a little boy with the way Tucker's telling him to straighten up, and tie his tie right. I laughed at him and told him its better than being here with Debby, she lost most of her prom things.

Sunday Debby and I went prom shopping, her with her money and me with Tucker's credit card. Unlike Debby I didn't spend over five hundred dollars, I spend around two hundred dollars. My dress was on sale for ninety nine dollars and my shoes were twenty five. And I bought a few other things that would go with the dress and shoes, like a bracelet and earrings. Debby bought a three hundred dollar dress, fifty dollar shoes, seven or eight bracelets, nail polish, earrings, and a tiara.

The night Debby and I got back from prom shopping I send Dean a text telling him that we were home. He told me to get our dresses and head over to Tuckers. Debby and I decided not to show the guys our dresses and have it be a surprise. Dean, Shaun, and Tucker were bugging us with questions about it. But we kept our mouths shut and it annoyed them.

Shaun told us that he got an all white tuxedo and it better look good with Debby's dress. We told him it would look perfect with her dress. Tucker send, well more like ordered Dean to go get a nice tuxedo and Shaun said he would help so they left.

After Debby and I started talking about hair styles and how we were going to do each others nails, Tucker asked what color our dress were. Debby told him that hers is purple and mine is black and white. We also begged him not the tell the others, he swore he wouldn't.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now three hours away from prom Debby and I were getting ready. After I showered I straigtened my hair so that it was completley flat. "Debby go shower I'll look for everything" I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked as she continued to look for her shoes.

"Yes now go. We don't have much time to waste" She nodded and ran into to bathroom. I kept the towel around me and looked for all her missing things. Her shoes were in the shoe box that they came in, her bracelets, earrings, and tiara were in a plastic bag inside that shoe box. The nail polish was on her dresser and her dress was hanging up behind her closet door. So I took everything and laid it out on the bed like I did with my stuff. I dried off and started to get dressed.

"Did you find anything?" Debby asked coming out of the bathroom in a towel, like I had done.

"Everything" I told her.

"Oh thank you so much. You're a life saver"

"No I'm a prom saver" I smiled and continued what I was doing.

"I think black and white nail polish would look good on you tonight"

"Alright"

"Oh toe nails too"

I laughed "If only I could reach my toes"

"I'll do your nails and you'll do mine silly" And that's what we did. She painted my toe nails and my finger nails in black and white, alternating the colors. In return, and after my nails were dry, I painted hers with a blurple color. Next Debby did her hair in tight curls. I put my dress on. "That dress looks pretty on you" Debby commented as she started to work on her makeup.