~~Knights In Armor~~

Chapter Forty seven:

~~Knights In Armor~~

**Tucker's Pov**

It's four in the morning and Dean, Shaun and I are still searching for Sabrina. We haven't came up with anything. Debby went home a few hours ago so she could take care of her baby and currently Dean is on the phone with Shaun, who is somewhere up town, while we are downtown. I motioned for Dean to put the phone on speaker.

"You're going on speaker" Dean told him.

"Tucker I found Kevin's car" Shaun said. I slammed on the breaks. Luckily no one was behind or around us.

"Where?"

"It's in the China's Palace parking lot"

"Did you go look to see if he was in there?" Dean asked.

"No I'm calling you so we all can, you know in case something happens."

"Good point we'll be right there" Dean hung up and I sped towards the upper part of town. "Dude slow down we'll get her"

"I'm not slowing down." I went faster.

"Youwr going to kill us before we get to her!"

I slowed down a bit. "Sorry. I just don't want him touching her"

"I bet. She's all yours once we get her back."

"Maybe she doesnt want me after all this. Too many things have gone wrong."

"She just might surprise you. Oh look there's Shaun" We pulled up next to Shaun's car.

"Lets go inside"

"I'll stay out here" Shaun said. I agreed with him, he's just a kid after all. I nodded my head and Dean and I went inside the twenty four hour restaurant. We spilt up and looked around. I didn't see him.

"Nothing" Dean said coming to find me.

"Lets go back outside" He nodded and followed me back out.

"My car ran out of gas so I called my brother to come get me" Shaun said.

"Alright." I wasn't going to let this kid be stuck out here. "You'll go home after he comes"

"No I'm staying until we find her!"

'You have a baby to help take care of"

He sighed. "If we don't find her by six I'll go home. But if you find her after you need to call me'"

"Deal"

"Tucker come over here" Dean called over to me. I walked over to him, he was standing by Kevin's car. "You remember the rain we had earlier?"

"Yea why?"

"Kevin's car has been parked here for awhile"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean there is still water on the car and look at the others, they're dry" I looked at the nearest car, it didn't have any rain on it at all. "Shaun your brothers here" I turned to see a guy coming towards us. It was the officer that was hitting on Sabrina when she came with Dean to get me that one time.

"Ready to go Shaun?" He asked when he stopped next to him. "Where's Sabrina? She's always with you Dean"

"Um well" Dean took a look at me and stopped talking. I turned to Stanley.

"Maybe you could help us with that" 

"What do you mean?"

"Lets go across the street for some coffee to talk about this" Shaun suggested.