~~Tucker's Speech~~

Chapter Fifty:

~~Tucker's Speech~~

**Sabrina's pov**

Tucker left, where too I don't know. Soon after he left Jessamine finished her bottle and I processed to burp her. The nurse, that brought Jessamine to me this morning, came in to check up on me.

"Everything alright?" She asked smiling down at me.

"Everything is fine" I smiled back at her.

"Would you like me to take her back to the nursery?"

"I could use some sleep. That would be great thanks" I smiled at her again. She came over to the bed and picked up the almost sleeping Jessamine from my arms, and placed her on the cart thing.

"I'll let you rest"

"If Tucker comes back, you can give her to him" She nodded her head once before leaving me alone in the room. I can't wait to see everyone. I saw Hunter yesterday and wished him a happy birthday. I had Jessamine on Hunter's birthday. Isn't that something?

Where did Tucker go? Was the last thing I thought of before I fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I want to hold her" I woke up to someone saying.

"Evan, Ian knock it off. You'll wake your sister" Came the voice of a very annoyed and irritated Tucker.

"I want to hold her. I'm her uncle"

"I'm her uncle too stupid" That was clearly Evan, so that means the other was Ian.

"Guys!" I opened my eyes, in time to see Tucker get up and walk over to the twins.

"You woke her up" I heard Hunter say. I looked around the room for him and found him on the rocking chair next to me holding Jessamine. "Hey Sabrina"

"Hey Hunter. How was your birthday yesterday? Sorry I wasn't there"

"Don't worry about it. It was great, my niece was born" He smiled.

"I'll make it up to you."

"Like I said don't worry about it. Dean and Tucker are planning on taking us all out to eat one night after your graduation. It's like a late birthday supper for me and a congratulations for you, type thing"

"I'll get you a cake" I laughed.

"I like cake!" Ian shouted. "Sorry" He said looking at Tucker's annoyed face.

"Here you go" Hunter handed Jessamine to me. She opened her eyes to see who was now holding her, then closed them again.

"Ian sit" I ordered. He looked away from Tucker and looked at me. He sat down on a chair behind him. "I meant there" I rolled my eyes and pointed to the rocking chair, Hunter sat before. He got up and sat down there. "Tucker" I called. He looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Come here. Hunter take Jessamine and give her to Ian." I looked at the twins. "Both of you are only getting five minutes to hold her."

"Only five minutes" Ian whined.

"Would you like me to just let Evan hold her and not you?"

"No" He sighed and got comfortable in the chair. Hunter walked over to me and took Jessamine, then walked over to Ian and carefully gave her to him.

"Time them alright" I said to Hunter, who nodded his head and started messing around with his watch. I looked up and saw Tucker standing on my other side looking at me. "Come here" I motioned him closer. He leaned in. I waited for him to get close enough, then I smacked him. "Be nice to my brothers" I told him.