~~Wow~~

Chapter Thirty six:

~~Wow~~

Seven months pregnant and Jessamine is doing fine. Susan jokes around saying I look fat. I seriously do! The guys at school give me sympathetic looks, while the girls glare at me. Only one girl, besides Susan doesn't glare at me, and that's a girl named Debby.

She was head cheerleader since freshman year. Until a few months ago she just stopped and handed her head cheerleader title to the witch that has it now. She has been gone from school for four almost five months, while her boyfriend, Shaun, stayed. She came back to school only a few weeks ago.

While other guys give me sympothetic looks he, Shaun doesn't. Instead he smiles at me and sometimes helps me with things.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You're Sabrina right?" Debby asked after History class was done one day.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" She smiled.

"It's a girl"

"Aww I had a baby girl last month." She smiled proudly.

"That's why you were out of school?"

"Yeah. I couldn't handle being pregnant around everyone here at school. But you're still here and you don't seem bothered by it."

"I kind of have to come to school"

"I know what you mean. I didn't think I was going to be able to graduate but I had to take a couple tests when I came back, and a lot of make up homework assignments and guess who gets to graduate with you" She smiled. "So what are you naming her?"

"I'm naming her Jessamine Lydia..." I stopped before I said Tucker's last name.

"No last name?"

"Well I'm still trying to decide if I want her to have my last name or her fathers" I lied.

"Oh so I'm guessing the daddy and you aren't together anymore"

"You'd guess right"

"I'm sorry. What happened? Never mind you don't have to tell me"

"It's fine. He dumbed me when I told him I was pregnant, and now he says it isn't his"

She stopped walking and faced me. "Is it his?"

"Yes I'm one hundred percent positive"

"Did he like take your virginity?" She asked. I looked down. "Oh my God! Thats what it was like for Shaun and I"

"What about us?" Shaun said coming up and snaking his arms around her. "Hey Sabrina" He smiled at me.

"Hey Shaun"

"Nothing it's just between Sabrina and I" She winked at me. "Unless you overheard us"

"Nope that's why I came to see you" He laughed.

"So anyway does he live around here?" She asked.

"Yes" I told her.

"Will he be there when you have the baby?"

"I don't know"

"He should. Best thing that has ever happened in my life was watching the love of my life give birth to our baby girl" Shaun smiled.

"I'm not sure. He said he didn't want anything to do with me or the baby"

Debby gasped. "How old is he?"

"Twenty six" 

"Where does he live? I'll go talk some sense into that guy" Shaun said with his jaw clenched.