~~Twenty Two & Good Looking~~

Chapter Thirty five:

~~Twenty Two & Good looking~~

**Sabrina's pov**

As Dean and I headed to wherever Tucker was Dean filled me in on what happened. Tucker makes me so angry, first he tells me he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby, then he says countless times that the baby isn't his, which implies that he's calling me a slut, then he wants me to take him back, but then he messes that up as well.

The next time I see him and I'm alone I'm going to kick him so hard, this baby is going to kick me. The police station was coming into view and Dean took the driveway and parked behind Tucker's car.

"Err I think you should stay here. Tucker might flip out when he sees you" 

"Well I have to get out to get to the drivers side to drive your car don't I?"

"I guess you're right" We got out of the car at the same time. He walked toward the front of the station and I walked over to the drivers side of Dean's car.

Two police officers took Tucker out of the station and stood infront of Dean.

"I'm Dale" A big blonde haired guys said. "And thats Officer Stanley. You must be the guy I spoke to on the phone earlier"

"Dean Smith"

"Well Dean I'm trusting you to get him home and keep him there until he sobers up. Take his keys with you if you leave. Do you have anyone to come get his car?"

"Actually yeah, I brought my friend with me. She is going to take my car while I take his back." Both Officers looked over at me.

"I'm not drunk I can drive" Tucker told them at the same time he fell and Officer Stanley picked him up, then looked back over at him.

"She's cute, and she's just your friend?" Officer Stanley asked Dean.

"Yes why?" He didn't answer Dean he took off down the steps and stopped in front of me.

"Hello"

"Um hi"

"I'm officer Stanley and you are?"

"Sabrina."

"Pretty name"

"Thanks."

"And whats this little ones name?" He asked looking at my belly.

"Shes going to be named Jessamine"

"Aww" He cooed.

"So are you together?" He asked.

"Who Dean and I? No way!" He laughed. "And no to that one as well."

"What the h**l is she doing here!? I told you not to bring her!" I heard Tucker yell and it made me jump.

"You okay?" Officer Stanley asked.

"Fine. I just hate when he's like this"

"Does he hurt you?"

"No."

"Well that's good. Pardon me asking but how old are you?"

"Eighteen"

"How many months are you?"

"I'm six months"

"Alright. I'm twenty two." He smiled.

"You look it" I laughed and so did he.

"If you ever need anything, anything at all just look me up. I'm normally here."

"That's sweet, thanks."

"I'm a sweet guy" He winked.

"Ready to go Sabrina?" Dean asked. I looked over at them. Dean was looking at me, Tucker was glaring at officer Stanley and Officer Dale was looking at Tucker.

"Yeah I'm ready" I turned to the officer in front of me. "Well it was nice meeting you"

"The pleasure is all mine" He took my hand and kissed it. He opened up the door for me. I got in and started Dean's car. Dean and Tucker got into Tucker's car. I backed out of the driveway and parked on the side of the road, waiting for Dean to take the lead. Once they were out of the driveway we were off.

**Dean's pov**

"Why did you bring her here. I told you not to" Tucker snapped at me.

"Because I needed someone to bring my car back"

"And you couldn't ask someone else?"

"Hunter is at a friends house for the night working on the school project thats due Monday. Evan, Ian, and Dani can't drive"

"I knew that" He snapped "But why her"

"Why not"

"I knew that, that guy was going to flirt with her when he saw her."

"So shes not yours anymore"

"But I still love her"

"Then stop treating her like she's a slut"

"She's not a slut"

"I know shes not. Then why do you treat her like she is" 

"I don't know. But I need to have a talk with her about everything"

"When"

"After the baby's born?" I gave him a dirty look "Okay next month so I have time to think about what i'm going to say."

"Alright but don't be surprised if shes taken by then"

"What do you mean?"

"Tuck you saw the way that Officer was looking at her. If you don't get your act together he'll ask her out and you'll lose your job because of your drinking problem and you'll lose the only girl thats ever loved you"

"I know. Dean why am I so stupid?"

"I've been asking myself the same question for awhile now" We stayed silent until we pulled into his apartment building. Sabrina got out of my car and made her way to us.

"Need help bringing him up?" She asked, I was about to say no, but he opened up the door and fell out. "I'm taking that as a yes" I got out and together we helped Tucker get off the ground and brought him inside. I noticed in the elevator how drunk Tucker really was. He was way more than I have ever seen him before. No wonder he couldnt stand on his own two feet.

Sabrina unlocked his apartment door and helped me bring him inside. We brought him to his room right away and he fell down onto his bed. Sabrina moved around the room, taking off his shoes and his shirt before taking his pants off. I just looked at her.

"What he sleeps in his boxers"

"I'm his best friend and I didn't even know that or wanted to see that"

"Well I was his girlfriend and I've slept with him so I've already seen it"

"Touche" She laughed and walked over to me and we were about to leave when he heard Tucker.

"Sabrina"

"Yes Tucker?"

"Thank you"

"No problem" We turned to leave again but he said something more.

"Sabrina."

"Huh?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Tucker"