~~Can't Help It~~

Chapter Thirty three:

~~Can't Help It~~

**Dean's pov**

"Please" I begged Sabrina. It was Saturday and we had to be at Kelly's party in an hour and Sabrina was being stubborn.

"No" She rolled her eyes

"Please please please please please."

"No" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Please please I'll get down on my knees if I have to."

"N-o, no"

"Fine you leave me no other choice." I got down on my knees "Please Sabrina please. Pretty please"

"No"

"I'll never ask you for anything again"

"Sure you wont" She rolled her eyes again. She won I don't want to beg anymore so I gave in.

"Fine go get some pants on then" 

"Yay!" She squealed jumping up. She kissed my cheek before running off to her room. I've been begging Sabrina for two hours to wear the dress I got her.

Yesterday I took her shopping for something nice for the party. I settled on a dress for her, I didn't know what it would look like on her so I sent her into the dressing room to try it on. When she came out I swear I was looking at an angel. The dress was perfect, it hugged her every curve in a good way. She looked sexy.

And today she has decided not to wear the dress and I want her to. My parents are making us pretend to be a couple, so the baby is going to be mine. That way it keeps Kelly's friends from finding out about Sabrina and Tucker, that way neither of them get into trouble. Sabrina knows about the plan which makes everything easier. Kelly told me she invited Tucker, but he said he couldn't come for some unknown reason.

"Are you ready yet?" I called to Sabrina.

"Not yet" She answered. I sighed and took out my phone calling the one person I need to talk to right now.

"What!?" Tucker snapped into the phone.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing"

"Tucker are you drinking?"

"No" His slurring gave it away.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" 

I heard him take a drink of something before he answered "Sabrina that's why."

"What did she do? Shes not the one that said she wanted nothing to do with you or your baby. Or the one that surprised you on New Years."

"You don't get it do you"

"Explain"

"I love her more than anything this world could ever give me. When I touch her skin something goes through me, like an electric current. When I kiss her I feel the same thing. Dean I want her back in my life so bad. I can't stand not being with her anymore."

"Well Tucker you're the idiot. If you would have just sat down and talked to her about this baby issue you wouldn't be here right now"

"I know. Please Dean help me get her back. I swear after she graduates I'll propose to her. I can't bare to loose her again."

"I'll see what I can do. You're not going to Kelly's party?"

"No" I heard him swallow something.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to go drunk. With my luck Sabrina will be there and I don't want her to see me this way"