~~Gah!~~

Chapter Twenty three:

~~Gah!~~

Thursday. Two days ago, I found out I was pregnant. I opened up my locker and a note fell out. Kevin looked at me. "I think you have a secret lover." He laughed. "Mr. lover-boy better watch out."

"It is from Mr. lover-boy dum dum." I knew it was, by the way my name was written on the top. I opened it up and read it.

Sabrina,

Dinner tonight with my parents. No ifs ands or buts about it. After History I'll give you my car keys and you take my car and go home. Dean is coming to get me. Go home and get ready with your brothers and Dani. Make sure you have everything you need and meet me at my parent's house. Love you hun.

Love always,

Tucker.

Dinner with his parents again. Oh this should be good. Maybe I should tell them I'm pregnant. I'm sure Carly would be excited. I turned back to Kevin, who had an eyebrow raised. "I think I'll tell him tonight."

"So it was from him? And I think that would be the best thing. He's going to love it and so will his parents." Kevin smiled at me. We made our way to our classes and by lunch time I got away from my friends to talk to Hunter.

"Hey are you alright?" Was the first thing he asked me.

"I'm fine. Meet me by Tucker's car after school."

"Don't I always"

"Yeah but today it's just us, no Tucker."

"How come?"

"We have to meet him over at his parent's house."

"Why?"

"I guess we're all having supper over there."

"Sounds good. At least we won't have the fight over what to have for supper tonight." He laughed.

"True fact." I laughed too.

"Anyway how are you doing today?" He looked down at my belly.

"Fine actually. Now that I know."

"That's good." He looked behind me. "Your friends want you."

"And yours are waiting to come over here." I nodded at his friends. Half of them drooling over me. He turned to the side to look.

"Hey stop looking at my sister like that!" He shouted at them. "She has a boyfriend, and I'm sure he'd kill you for looking at her that way." He snapped. Some boys closed their mouths but some didn't even seem to hear him. I turned and hurried to the table where Kevin and Susan sat.

"Underclassmen." Susan sighed and rolled her eyes in their direction. "Has anyone seen Mr. Jones?"

"Yeah, Sabrina and I saw him as we were walking here. He was talking to a guy in the front." Kevin told her, sending me a little wink. What happened when we saw Tucker and Dean talking was Dean ran to me and hugged me and told me he missed me. He only let me go when Tucker pulled him away. Kevin just stood there and laughed. That's all that happened, Tucker punched Dean and looked at Kevin and me, and told us to go eat and we did.

"Was the guy he was with hot?" Susan asked. Oh great here we go. I didn't want to answer.

"The guy he was talking to was Sabrina's boyfriend." Kevin quickly lied.

"You have a boyfriend!?"

"Yeah," I told her like it was no big deal.

"Tell me about him. What's his name? How old is he? How did you meet him?"