(Yuri on Ice!!) Yuri Kasuki X Oc: Part 1: Terrible Reunion

I remember I would always play in the snow. It was one time my family had taken us to Japan. We stayed their for a week. Me and my sister would play outside, and I would be building snowmen. I remember I got lost one time, and some how, ended up in an ice rink. I walked in, one I was lost, two I was curious. I went in, amazed by the place. I walked up to the counter, but saw no one. I then saw a open locker. I went to it and saw some strange shoes. They had sliver blades at the bottom. I was fascinated. I took them and I then heard a noise. I saw a door open, I went in. There in the room, was a floor covered by ice. A boy with black hair, chocolate color eyes, black glasses, and he was wearing a black sweater and sweat pants. He looks about 3 years older than me. So he must be 12.
The way he skated, I was entranced. It reminded me of the famous Ice Skater named Victor and a famous Ice Skater name Maria. There was music playing, and it was over, he finished with a pose.

Clap, clap, clap!!

"That was awesome!! Que ermoso!!" I shouted with joy.
His head snapped my direction and his eyes widened in shock. He had a slight pink on his cheeks. He skated my way.
"Thank you....." He mumbled.
"That was an amazing performance! How did you do it?! You're skating reminded me of that famous Ice Skater Victor and Maria!" I looked at him with sparkles in my eyes.
He looked red for some reason. He then looked at the shoes in my hands.
"D-D-Do you want to try?" The boy stuttered.
I nodded my head rapidly.
"What's your name?" He asked me with a warm smile.
"My name is Suzan Garcia!"

"My name is....."

That was 11 years ago.....

- Japanese Air Flight -

The women walked out of the air plane and into the the cold winter night.
"I'm back Japan...." a Woman with black hair in a milk maid braid, light tan skin, hazel eyes breath out.
She wore a long black coat with blue jeans, black leather boots up to her knees, and her pink suit case with a Sailor Moon Neptune charm hanging on her bag.
"It's been 11 years huh sis?" A girl with curly brown hair up to her waist, with blue streaks, light tan skin, chocolate eyes, and a pink shell necklace. She wore a blue winter coat with gray sweat pants and sneakers.
"Susan, Guadalupe, come on. We need to get to our hotel room." A Woman with light peach skin, green eyes, green glasses, black hair in two long braid pig tails, and in a female sweater sports suit with black sweat pants, waved at the sister to get in the taxi.
"Coming Maria!" The girl with Hazel eyes, Suzan, yells back to her couch.
"Come on Lupe." She grabs her younger sister.
"Just because your 20, doesn't mean you have to act like mom sometimes." Guadalupe teased.
"And just because you are 14 does mean I can still take away your right to come with me to the anime convention~" Susan sang as the girl walked to the taxi.
"Anything but that!" Lupe screeched.

The three women get into the taxi and head over to the hotel. Suzan puts on her head phones and starts playing her anime music playlist. She looks out the window, seeing the snow fall gently. She goes in her purse and takes out a snow flake earring. It was originally a necklace, but the chain broke, so she made it into a earring. She puts back in the small box and was about to close her eyes to relax when....

"HIJO DE SU REPUTA MADRE!!!"

Her eyes snapped open and she smacked her younger sister on her her head.
"You know very well you're not ready to say those words Guadalupe Garcia!!!" Suzan yells at her younger sister.
"Sorry......it's just that....I just failed at catching a shiny Cutiefly......" Lupe cry's as she rubbed the back of her head.
The taxi driver and Maria sweat drop.
"I feel you......2 hours of shiny chain...only to get a male Salandit....." Suzan sulks.

About 2 hours later, the girl finally arrived at the hotel they will be staying at. The checked in and went to their rooms. Suzan unpacked her belongings and turns on the TV. She sees it is Victor preforming and smiles. She has a skating competition coming up in a month along with her sister also, so she'll be training here in Japan. She really did miss this place. It was still a bit early, so she decide to head to the near by hot spring. She grabbed her things and quickly checked in with her couch and sister that she was heading out.