31. Goodbyes, and new beginnings

Maybe I will stay and fight. Maybe I can take another round of heart breaks. Or maybe I am just masochistic. - Alexandra.

~~~

31. Goodbyes and new beginnings

(Logan)

Later that night, Logan was sitting in the couch and staring at the book --he didn't even know what the book was about-- thinking about Alex, of course, he couldn't stop thinking about her or what she said, when someone pounded on Logan's door. Like their life depended on it.

He looked at the clock with a moody scowl and realized it was over ten. He threw the book on the table and stood up with a frown. "Coming. But just so you know, it is almost eleven, Daniel."

He opened the door and came face to face with Eliza and Emma.

"Daniel called you? Fucking Dan. He should mind his own damn business." Logan cursed as his sisters pushed him away and walked inside.

"Nobody called us. We saw this. What the hell is this?" Emma waved the damn thing at him. It was freaking everywhere. It was haunting him, the damn picture.

"That is Leo kissing Alexandra." Logan said with a frown.

"And why do you look so stoic? And miserable. Alex kissed him back?" Emma asked with a scowl.

"She wouldn't have. If she did, it would be because she wanted to know how it feels like. We all wondered that, didn't we?" Eliza smirked. "Leo is hot, so..." She winked, looking all so cheery. It irritated Logan, that it was all so amusing for her. It wasn't amusing for him.

This isn't freaking funny.

"How can you say that?" Emma glared at her twin. "Alex cheated on him or at least close."

"It is not cheating. It is like you kissing Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise. It doesn't totally fall in that category. Mark wouldn't get angry if you do that." Eliza smiled. "And also, I trust Alex. She wouldn't do something like that. She would not even kiss Brad Pitt back. That girl is so in love with Logan that she can't even turn away from him when he was there. So..."

"Yeah, you are right. She does love this dumb head." Emma agreed.

"You know?" Logan asked with urgency in his voice. "How do you?"

Eliza scoffed. "We all know. I mean, you do and that is obviously why you married her." She rolled her eyes at him.

"I don't know. I married her, because-" He stopped halfway.

Emma and Eliza rolled their eyes in sync and tched.

"So what Dan told is the truth. "

"You said he didn't call you. That-"

"He is worried about you, worried about how you would mess this up. So of course, he called. But you can't blame him. And also, he told us that you met Barbara. Why didn't you tell us?" Emma asked as she sat down and patted the seat next to her.

"I don't want to-"

"Logan, you might be 27 years and a business magnate or whatever, but you are still our little brother."