12. Crushes, dreams and first loves

"You are like an itch in my heart, that I can not scratch away. My hands don't go that deep." - Logan

12.Crushes, dreams and first loves

(Alexandra)

It was Leo shine. His hair was like a halo over his head and he talked like he was singing. And he...

He is holding my hand. He is shaking my hand. Ooh. God

And Logan was glaring at them. Oh, he looks so hot when he gets angry. Oh so handsome. And hot. And sexy. Did she mention hot?

Why was he always looking so effortlessly hot? Why, oh why? Her feeble heart couldn't take so much of that. It was already on the brink of going insane.

She wanted to push that frown off his lips. His lips. Oh, yes. Those lips.

She could still taste his kiss, him, smell his after shave and Cologne, smell his essence, and it made her feel dizzy. It was all so vivid, like it was happening right here and now.

Who was this blonde guy in front of her?

Alex shook her head to disperse the thoughts of Logan. He was like a bad habit. An addiction. If there was something like LA --Logan Anonymous-- she would probably be the first member. But she was so sure she wouldn't be the only member.

"No? But you look like... " Leo was saying something. She blinked. Okay. That just didn't happen. She didn't just go away to la-la land, when this gorgeous man was holding her hand, did she?

Oh, you did, alright!

Stella, her best friend -- who was now in Canada, with her new husband-- would kill her, if she ever heard that Alex was woolgathering while she was in the presence of the glorious Leo Shine. Leo Shine had been both their favorite singer when they were in college. Celebrity crush.

Alex and Stella had been one of his ardent fans and they went to his concerts whenever they could and squealed as they saw him, along with all the other girls. Yes, she was a squealer back then.

And here he was, in the flesh, handsome than before. So why was she fantasizing about Logan when she could very well dream about Leo Shine?

"Hah. You are charming, eh? I have always liked your songs. I am Alexandra. My best friend and I, we are your number one fans." Alex said with a smile as he gave her hand one last squeeze.

"Let her hand go already." Logan grunted under his breath.

She looked up at him with a frown. "What?" He gave her a mock fainting pose.

Ahh! Very funny.

"Oh, ignore the grizzly bear, Alex. This is probably his hibernating season and he can't help himself. I mean, he just can't be human, you know, when he don't have to be." Leo rolled his eyes and gave a mock shudder.

"Oh, that makes sense." She said with a cheeky smile and winked at Logan and Logan shook his head with an exasperated sigh.

"Brat." Logan muttered. His voice was raspy. It made her breathing go a little haywire. Everything about him should come with danger signal. ⚠ Do not touch or look or hear.