14. Possessive jerks, mouthwashes and teases

I have never dreamed of love the way it is right now. This love, it is full of chaos and kindness. Of heart and head. This love that is you. - Alexandra
~~~

14. Possessive jerks, mouthwashes and teases

(Alexandra)

What the hell was he doing? Did he forget everything he had just said to her?

The nerve of this man. And as if it wasn't enough, he was kissing her on her mouth. As if-as if they were a real couple or something.

She didn't know why she had to go and fall for this annoying man.

He leaned close to her and whispered, "close your mouth, darling or are you asking for another kiss?"

He was laughing at her. Wasn't he?

He is just so-

She stomped his feet surreptitiously and he yelped and jumped back, muttering curses under his breath.

She ignored him and turned to Johan. "Is your grandma gone?"

He laughed. "Don't worry, I was just coming from the restroom. She is still inside."

"That's a relief." She sighed. She was happy she got to talk with Johan, but no, she would never want to talk with Aunt Beatrice. No way.

"I didn't catch you when we came. Wait, oh, come on... Alex, were you hiding from her? You- unbelievable."

"Can you blame me? And I was under the table." She said with a smile, as he pushed his glasses up. He was cute in them, he had always been cute. And he had been her friend, boyfriend for a month and he had only ever been cute to her.

Not handsome. Not sexy. Nothing.

"Hey, how is Stella?" He asked, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Ah. Stella." Her voice was wistful. "She must be fine. Haven't talked to her in a while. I lost my phone and lost all my contacts and she is in the honeymoon phase. So she is not replying to my mails. God, I just miss her." Alex said and she suddenly missed Stella, so damn much.

Alex had never had a secret from Stella and now she was somewhere where Alex couldn't reach. God. What she would give to have Stella by her side right now. Stella would flip out if she learnt what was happening in Alex' life. She'd maybe go as far as to cut Logan's head off. Okay, that was an exaggeration, but you never knew with Stella.

But Stella was with her husband, new husband and unlike Alex's forthcoming marriage, Stella's was real. And Adam Haines wanted to tour with her for half a year. She would be in Canada this month, if they were right on schedule.

"Yeah? I have never seen you without her. Except when we went on dates." His eyes glinted as he looked at her. Very cute eyes, too. But she had never dreamed of those eyes. "Hey remember the time we went to Spider Man... "

"Oh God, how can I forget?" She laughed. Logan cleared his throat and looked at his watch. If she could just kick him in the gut...

"Alex, honey, we really need to go. We need to buy your dress for the gala." He said, smiling at her that 100 Watts fake smile, before smiling like a wolf at Johan. God. That wasn't a smile. Not at all. "You remember?" He shook his head at her.