23. Good songs and bad, bad shocks

My heart is riding on an unicorn over a rainbow whenever I see you. - Alex

23. Good songs and bad, bad shocks

(Alexandra)

Alex opened the shower and stood under it, eyes closed, a small frown adorning her lips. She had been feeling vengeful and murderous since that fateful night and the ruined morning. Her morning.

It had been two days since he had brought her all the way to the airport --she didn't want to, did she? All she wanted was to sleep in --and then asked her to go on her honeymoon alone.

He is such a moron.

She still didn't know where he was planning to bring her, she still didn't know why he had to cancel at the last time.

It wasn't like he was giving her excuses or reasons. He was giving her nothing.

She felt moody and vexed and she wanted to kill someone. If that someone was Logan, all the better.

They hadn't been talking much since then. He was barely home and when he was home, he was on his phone half the time, whispering into it.

She just didn't care anymore. She didn't want to be the only one who was trying.

What am I suppose to do? I am an idiot. A brainless, senseless idiot. I should have woken up the moment he gave me that damn contract, shouldn't I? She thought as she toweled her hair dry.

I hope he had had his breakfast. She thought as she pulled on a robe.

"Well. I don't care. No. Dammit. I won't care." She muttered as she turned off the shower and walked out.

It wasn't like she had too much time on her hands. She couldn't waste time thinking or pondering about the mystery of Mr. Enigma.

Oh, he so loves to act all so mysterious, doesn't he? She scoffed as she threw the towel at the bed. If he saw that, he would be all mighty and smug and tell her not to be messy.

"If you want to take that towel and dry it, you do it. I am not doing it, stupid ass."

Girlie, you are going insane.

"Stop thinking about him. I have things to do."

Of course, she had things to do, as well. She was busy redecorating Mathilda Shine's mansion. She had to call the furniture store two times to ask about the shipment and they had said no both the times and it was frustrating.

Alex pulled out a cardigan and put it on before she walked out. She had called Emma to ask for a ride, because Logan was just so busy to do so. He was already a no see.

Alex scoffed as Em opened the door for her and gave her a frown.

"You two are the most unromantic, impossible people I have ever seen."

"Not me. Just your moron of a brother."

"Why again did he cancel the trip? He was excited about it." Emma said as she stared at Alex.