21. Wet dreams and very real Realities

Your tears are my undoing. - Logan
~~~

21. Wet dreams and very real realities

(Logan)

He couldn't sleep. All he could imagine was her, in his bed, twisting and writhing, as he made love to her. As he took them both to ecstasy. And beyond.

He could almost taste her in his tongue, the taste that would be unlike anything. Addictive and alluring. Her.

He wanted to go to her door and plead with her to just give him this one night. But he was sure one night wouldn't be enough for him to satisfy his hunger. It was like a sharp, stinging pain, and it was everywhere.

He craved, yearned a taste of her. Just her. And this hunger, only she could feed. No other would do.

He felt like his room was in the middle of a burning building or the Sahara desert. It was so hot. His whole body was burning. For her.

He pulled the cover over his head and groaned as he closed his eyes.

"Damn it. Get the hell away, Alexandra, I am trying to sleep."

"You want me to go away?" Her voice was sultry, and it was almost too real. He blinked and opened his eyes. She was still there.

"Now I am going insane."

Why the hell is he imagining her now? God. It almost felt real. He looked up and choked on his own spit.

Her hair was loose and all over her and she looked flushed. She looked like seduction and sin, wrapped up together. Like she came to him to give him pain and pleasure. All at once. She took a step close and then she was dancing towards him.

He moaned as he pulled the cover away and she teased his lips with her fingers.

"Kiss me."

"Oh, naughty, naughty, I am not kissing you. I told you the other day about that contract."

"Then what the hell are you doing here?"

"You tell me." She said as she stood up.

"Don't go. Don't."

He woke up, feeling sweaty and hard and wanting to go back to sleep and dream more.

Is that all a dream?

Shit. Shit. Shit. I am in deep trouble.

He took the bottle of water in the small refrigerator he kept in his room, and took a sip and then another and before he knew, it was over and he wanted more water.

He splashed some water against his face and fell head first into his bed.

Sleep. He had to go back to sleep. It was just two and he didn't even have to wake up early to go to work. He needed to sleep, right now. He couldn't just sit here staring at the shadows.

I can't. I want her. I want to see her. To touch her. To -

Make love to her. To mark her.