We all jammed at the music and continued the party. I feel like all of Beacon Hills can hear this loud music.

The party just continued til dawn.

Early morning, I decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

I am cooking the bacon when I heard little footsteps. I turned by the kitchen door to see Justin's little boy.

"Hello there." I smiled at him. "Sit down, it's almost done."

He yawned before taking the seat on the chair.

"What are you cooking, Uncle Hero?"

Hero? That caught my attention. Justin called me Hero the first time we met, same with Luke.

"My name is Uncle Stiles." I tell him.

"No." He protested. "Your name is Uncle Hero."

"What's your name?' I asked, not minding that he is calling me as someone else.

"Dylan."

"Here is the bacon and egg, Dylan." I say as I place the plate in front of him.

"When are you coming home?"

"Home?"

This kid is a bit weird. Mistaking me for someone else. I bet Justin can tell me why once I ask him.

"This is my home, Dylan." I tell him as I look around the house.

"Maybe that's why you left."

"My head hurts." A groggy voice came in and I saw Cameron walking to the fridge.

"Hangover?"

"Fucking hangover."

Cameron sat down across Dylan with an ice on his head.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Why the hell are you putting ice on your head?"

"Does this cure hangover?" Cameron asked.

"I have no idea."

"Stop being stupid, Cameron." Justin came in the kitchen.

"Your son is up early." I tell Justin.

Justin just looked at me. As if I said something wrong.

"Can we talk outside, Stiles?" Justin asked me.

"Okay."

Justin and I went to the backyard, messy backyard from last night's party.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

Justin faced me and ran a hand through his messy dirty blonde hair.

"Dylan didn't grow up with us."

"What?"

"Calum stole him from us when he was born."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Why the fuck would he do that?!"

"He really wants to ruin my family." Justin tells me. "He hid Dylan from us for 5 fucking years."

"He's fucking heartless."

"This is the first time that I had Dylan." Justin tells me. "The first time that I have my 2 kids together."

I can see how broken Justin is. That his son doesn't know anything, that his son grew up with a heartless person. I know it'll be hard for Justin to fix and convince that he is Dylan's real father and not Calum.