I thought for a minute, boom I got it I said smiling to myself.

Friday Morning...

-Helen-

Noelle time to get up I said walking into her room. No mama don't come in. Why not? Cause I am sick and I don't want you to get sick as well. What you're sick well I need to make sure you are okay. Mama...I am sick. You said that already, now what's really wrong with you. I have Ebola! The devil is a damn lie I said to her It's true mama I am dying. Girl if you don't get your ass out this bed and get ready so we can go. Mama! Now Noelle and I am not playing. Ughhhh she said throwing her blanket off of her. That's what I thought!

She think I don't know that she plotting to get to this Janet concert. I know and I am wondering how far she'll go to get there though. She still upset Kayo said sitting at the table? Yeah she just told me she had Ebola. What! Yeah she said she was dying like I was gonna believe that. You gotta admit she is clever. Yeah she is I said shaking my head. So are you sure you and Nicole are gonna watch her if I leave her here? Yeah ma we are don't worry nothing will happen. Yeah after what happened with that nigga I just don't really trust leaving her here. She's fine ma okay so don't worry. How are they getting there? Ty's brother told me they got a limo and that he will be there with them the whole time. Alright.

She walked into the room with this mean look on her face. Hey Noelle, Kayo said. Yeah whatever she said sitting at the table. Whoa kill that attitude little girl or I'll be all over that ass you hear me. Yes ma'am she said looking down at the table. So listen I talked to Uncle Tony he is sick and....Oh my god so we aren't going she said jumping up. Ugh sorry I mean is he okay? He's fine but I am still gonna go house hunting with Aunt Monica. Oh so we leaving when I get out of school? Yes ma'am so don't be late we are leaving at 4 pm sharp. I'll see yall later she said leaving the kitchen. We heard the door shut that signaled that she was gone.

She didn't even catch it. I know. I am leaving at 12 so Monica and I can grab lunch be here at 4 pm Kayo I am not playing. I know mama I know! Now let me go wake up your other sister before she sleep her life away.

-Noelle-

So you still going to Savannah? Unfortunately yeah I don't know what to do Liv I mean seriously. You told Ty you were going tonight. Yeah you think I am missing this hell no. Hey Beautiful you ready for tonight Ty said kissing me on the cheek. Yeah so what time you want us to be ready? Limo will be at my house by 6:30. Okay I'll be there I said smiling. Good wear something that shows that body to. Boy bye! Bye he said winking at me again before going to his class. Liv just shook her head as we walked to class.

The school day went on and before I knew it was last period. I still hadn't figured out how to get out of this trip but something had to give. So girl you better take tons of pictures tonight at the concert. You know I am, she's my idol. Ms. Watkins please stop talking, Ms. Binnicker said interrupting our conversation. I looked at Kimbra and rolled my eyes and started working on my assignment till my pen went out. Kim you got another pen? Ms. Watkins that's detention! Ms. Binnicker I was just asking for a pen because mine went out. Do you want to add another day? Man she trippin I mumbled under my breath. Principles office now Ms.Watkins! But...go you will not disrupt my class like that. Kimbra and I looked at each other like what the hell. I grabbed my stuff and went to the principal's office like she said to.

And what do I owe the pleasure Ms. Kathy said as I walked into the office? Ms. Binnicker is tripping I just asked Kimbra to borrow a pen because mine went out and she told me to go to the principal's office. Go sit in the conference room till the bell rings and then we will go and talk to her after school. Okay I said going to the conference room and took out my journal and started writing. Ever since the day with the girls I've been writing like crazy, mostly spiritual poetry but it's something that I want to share with them when they finally get a day off. I lost track of time and before I knew it the bell had rang and Ms. Kathy was calling me.