Sorry I cant even keep a straight face, Crane is just a straight up mess in life.

''What are you doing?'' I turned to him as he loitered out side of the door.

''Just go in, go in - I'm coming'' He shooed me

''What are you - ''

''Shh just go I'm coming'' 

Such a weirdo.

I walked into the dark and dingy bar and took a seat on one of the red leather stools.

 Everyone was in flannel shirts and vests. The women in jean shorts whilst the guys were either in cargo pants or jeans with a cowboy hat. He really wasn't joking about this country night. God, I hated country music. 

I felt like my ears were going to bleed.

''What can I get ya M'am?'' The bartender asked me. He was young, and cute. Blonde with a blue and black flannel shirt on and light jeans, the type that would get eaten alive in this city.

I looked around for Crane but he hadn't come in yet.

''A beer, I guess'' I replied 

He let out a nod and done some fancy trick with his hands as he ripped the bottle cap off.

''A beer, I guess'' He smirked, placing it down gently in front of me

''Thanks'' I smiled

One minute I was hearing the words Jolene Jolene Jolene Jolene singing in my ear from the speakers, the next thing I knew the sound of Missy Elliott - Pass That Dutch started to play from the jukebox. A sudden wave of boo's and hisses came from the crowd.

''Listen up everyone! We have been just informed that there's an unknown virus that's attacking all clubs. Symptoms have been said to be, heaving breathing, wild dancing, coughing so when you hear the sound, WHO-DI-WHOOOO!

Run for cover mother fucka''

'Crane' I smiled, almost breaking out into hysterics as I turned my head towards the door, awaiting his grand entrance.