''Sorry - I don't remember saying hey Crane, lets go get a drink'' I replied bluntly, stopping in my tracks.

''Oh my god, you're asking me twice? Must be my lucky day'' He teased, putting his toothpick back into his mouth, letting out a wink.

''Whatever'' I said dismissing him with a smile, jumping into the car and starting the engine. 

''Hey, why do you get to drive?'' He questioned like a child

''Because you're shit''

''I am not!'' 

''Yeah - you are'' 

Sometimes Crane could be so annoying. I honestly didn't know how I was managing to survive his presence for hours on end. Crane thought that any car ride was karaoke time, and would always insist on playing TLC - No scrubs. He would wind down the window, turn it up full blast and literally scream the words. The way he would sing the lyrics in his Australian accent would always leave me in fits of laughter. 

''Turn in here'' Crane signalled pointing to the left of me

''We gotta get this cash back to J'' I reminded him

''Na, c'mon Sheila, one beer wont hurt'' He insisted

I pondered upon his offer for a moment before taking the turn.

''Im pretty sure this is a strip club'' I said to him, raising an eyebrow as the overhead neon lights of girls flickered away.

''Na - only on a Wednesday. Its country night tonight and I'm feeling FRUITAY - YEEHAR!'' He yelled, crossing his eyes.

''You're an idiot'' I chuckled as I parked the car up on the dusted lot.

Crane pulled out his gun and edged his face next to mine ''Lock and load, Sheila'' He grinned, as he quickly jumped out of the car.

I unclipped my seatbelt and tucked my gun into my waist band. Who knows what we might run into tonight. 

''You've got that look in your eye, Crane. What are you up to?'' I asked, catching up to him

 What are you up to?'' I asked, catching up to him

''Me? Nothing. Im just here to have a nice quite beer with a friend'' He smirked

''Mhmm, sure'' I replied, rolling my eyes knowing exactly where this was going.

All the months I've known Crane - well when I thought I knew him, he was always so quite - laid back. Since we've become a team he's literally turned into a different person. Crane was cocky, mischievous, and pretty much an alcoholic. His temper fuse was short but never as bad as J's. He was always so ditsy - oh and when Crane would try and flirt with a girl he would always fail miserably. But, aside from all of that - I guess he meant well.