Co-workers Human!AU -Mikey

"HEY (y/l/n)!" You heard your favorite co-worker Mikey yell. You look over and he's got five plastic tubes sticking out of his scrubs, and you giggle.

"Hey! Cut that out!" You laugh, taking the tubes out of his hands and putting them back on the cart.

"Hey, woah don't bring me down!" He pretended to be offended.

"Look, what if SHE comes around?" You whispered seriously and Mikey rolled his eyes. By SHE you meant your guys's manager, she was always going about how the Nurses were always goofing off, and you did not want to be yelled at by her.

"It's fine... why are you scared of her?" He teased and then gently tugged your pony-tail, you swatted him away and smiled.

"No..." you tried to keep a serious face but both of you ended up laughing.

"Well, I guess we'd better goof off where she can't find us..." he raised his eyebrows and you laughed.

"What... like outside of work?" You asked and he suddenly turned serious.

"Yeah... after work on Friday? Is that good for you?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yeah... yeah that's nice." You say and he smiles.

"That's nice?" He teased and you smiled.

"Oi, don't tease me, now that I know you like me I have leverage." You smirked.