He does your hair- Leo

"Wanna watch a movie?" Leo texts you. Smiling you respond with.

"Sure, be there in a few." Getting up you throw your hair in a messy bun and walk outside. You make it to the sewer and crawl inside, trying not to be notices by anybody.

"Lilo?" You call for Leo.

"In here!" He hollers back, you walk into the living room and see him.

"Hey!!" You sing, flinging yourself onto the couch beside him.

"Hi." He says, kissing your forehead.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks and you shrug.

"How about....Men In Black?" You ask, wanting a comedy but some action. He smiles and the movie starts. You lean against his chest and soon you feel a tug on your hair.

"Leo?" You ask, a bit sleepy.

"Sorry, I'll be gentler." He promises and goes back to fiddling with your hair. It feels really nice, as his fingers brush by your scalp and you feel super tired. Soon you fall asleep.

"Hey (y/n) the movie ended." Leo says, shaking you awake.

"Oh." You sigh, sitting up. Your head feels a little heavier. "Huh?" You ask, running your fingers over the tiny braids Leo made in your hair.

"I got a little carried away." He admits and you giggle.

"No I love it!" You exclaim and kiss him before leaning back onto him and resting some more.