What he says/ does after your first time- Leo

Warning: if you don't know what first time means you might be too young to read this but eh whateves read on bruh its your life

"Leo..." You moan out his name, reaching your high, your body gasping in ragged breaths.

"Hhhhnnnnggggg." He whines in response, as he gives a few more movements, before collapsing next to you.

"Wow." He pants, grabbing your hand.

"Wow." You agree breathlessly. While both of you catch your breath Leo flips on his side to look at you, you do the same.

"Hey, (y/n)." Leo whispers, blushing.

"Yeah Leo?" You whisper back, not wanting to speak loudly, breaking the calm.

"How was it?" He asks, casting his eyes down and blushing a furious red.

"Hmmm..." You chuckle, he nuzzles his head into your chest, wrapping his arms around your waist, you run your hands over his turtley head and speak softly.

"You did great." You mutter, kissing his head as he looks up at you with his crystal blue eyes.

"Hey (y/n)." He whispers again, you laugh once more.

"Yeah Leo?" You ask, shimmying under the covers, he lies next to you, pulling you close to his chest, where, underneath his tough shell you hear his heart beating.

"I love you." He whispers in your hair and you sigh contentedly into the hollow of his neck.

"I love you too." You sigh, snuggling to him and falling asleep.