Request #3

This request is for Isolight98 

"RAPH!" I screech as the krang get another swing at him.

"ISO!" I hear his reply, I duck a hit and swing upwards, making contact with a metal arm.

We both continue fighting for a while, throwing punches whenever we get the chance. Suddenly I feel a scorching pain, looking back I see that my tails are on fire I scream and feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Iso... Stop thrashing you'll hurt yourself." Raph tells me.

"Let me go!" I yell, trying to squirm my way out of his arms, ignoring the pain on my tail.

"Iso please!" Raph grabs onto me tighter.

"No!" I yell and suddenly I hear raph give a sniffle, and it almost sounds like he's crying.

"Raph?" I turn behind me.

"Dammit Iso, please stop! You are hurting yourself." He puts his head down and sniffs again, wiping away a tear.

"Raph?" I ask again, and slowly he lets go of me, and I turn to him.

"Iso.... Do you think what would happen if you hurt yourself? What would happen to me?!" He sobs and I'm taken aback, my heart hurts hearing his pitiful sobs.

"I-" I start, feeling tears pool in my own eyes.

"Iso I....... I love you." He admits, sinking to the pavement in a little lump of sadness.

"Raph," I sit across from him.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yells again.

"WELL I LOVE YOU TOO!" I shout back, and he looks up, his green eyes watery.

"You do?" He asks.

"Of course!" I yell exasperated. "What did you think?!" I shout back, frustrated.  I look down embarrassed. "I've loved you for a while a Raph, but you were too stupid to notice." My voice cracks. I look up and see Raph leaning in for a kiss. I gasp and his lips meet mine, it's beautiful and sends shivers down my spine.

"Was that okay?" Raph asks, and I nod.

"It was perfect." I breathe and he smiles.

"I'm glad." He puts his hand up to my head and it doesn't matter that the battle is still raging on a little ways away, or that my tail is on fire, or that my face is bruised and bloodied, because right now I have Raph, and that makes everything okay.