He watches your game- Donnie

You loved softball, you absolutely couldn't get enough of it. When you weren't with Donnie or studying you played softball. Tonight was the last game of the season and now Donnie could come watch it.

You tied your hair up in a high ponytail and finish it off with a (y/f/c) ribbon, matching your jersey. Smudging a smear of black paint under your eyes to keep the glare off your face.

"Donnie? We better start leaving." You call out, readjusting your socks. He comes out in a fitted t-shirt and jeans.

"Ready to go?" He asked, readjusting his glasses. Smiling you picked up your bag and gave him a peck on the nose.

"Ready!" You chuckled.

You guys made it on time to the game, and while you were warming up with the pitcher you caught sight of Donnie on the bleachers, reading a book. The game soon started and you took your spot.

As the game began you didn't focus on Donnie, and kept your eyes on the game. You lost track of time and at the last inning your team was up by a few hits, but you knew you had to stop them here. Your pitched zinged out strikes before the others girls could Register it and the last girl was up. Surprisingly she cracked the ball up high in the sky, you ripped off your catchers mask and stared up, waiting fo the ball to come back down so you could catch it, suddenly a loud OW from the bleachers was heard.

"Donnie?" You inquired, but the ump was already getting you set with a new ball, quickly enough the other girl was struck out and the game was over. Your team huddled together in a big hug and you cheered, they offered an invite to go out for ice cream. You smiled and said you'd check with your boyfriend. Going into the bleachers you saw Donnie with a goofy grin on his face.

"The girls wanted to go out for A celebratory ice cream.... You in?" You ask and he leans down, giving you a small kiss.

"Sure, oh I forgot... Caught this for you." He smiles, holding out a softball.

"You caught this?" You chuckle and he blushes. Rubbing his neck.

"Yeah...." He admits and you kiss him again.

"There's hope for you yet Donetello. "You smirk and head over to where your team mates are waiting