Resolution- Mikey

It was a couple days before you cooled off enough to go back to the lair. When you were there you were greeted by a very apologetic mikey. 

"ANGEL CAKES I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME! I JUST GOT SO JEALOUS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY I DESTROYED YOUR BOARD BUT I DID AND NOW I FEEL TERRIBLE AND I JUST CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SAY HOW SORRY I AM BECAUSE I AM MORE SORRY THAN I CAN EVEN SAY OMG IM SOOOOOO SORRRY!!!" He picked you up and held you in a close hug. 

"Mikey! I forgive you!" You gasped, because he was crushing you a little bit. 

"Do you really?" He gave you a sad look. 

"I really do." You said, taking his hand and giving it a quick squeeze. 

"Good, because  I got you something." He said, covering your eyes with a piece of cloth. 

"Mikey!" You giggled and protested, but he still led you into the workshop, where he unblinded you and said 

"TADA!" you blinked to get used to the light and saw a brand new skateboard, with a new deck and wheels and everything.

"Wow Mikey! It's just like my old one." You picked it up, feeling the heavy weight in your hands. 

"Look on the bottom!" He almost squealed with excitement. On the bottom was the old Japanese symbol for strength, a sign that held a lot of meaning for you guys. 

"Aw Mikey! I love it!" You squealed, throwing your arms around his neck and kissing him. 

"But not more than me right?" HE asked, and although he was joking you could tell there was a hint of seriousness in his voice. 

"Nothing more than you." You promised. He looked down, smiling and back up at you. 

"Well, lets go take it on a test run." He said, and grabbed your helmet tossing it at you with a smile. 

"Be careful Angel." He warned and you shot him another smile. 

"I always am you dork." You stuck your tongue out and smiled, before disappearing.