Human!Mikey First date

"(Y/n)!" Mikey yelled through the phone.

"What?!" You shouted back, equally as excited.

"WE'RE GOING ON A QUADRUPLE DATE WITH THE REST OF THE BOYS AND THEIR GIRL FRIENDS! MEET ME AT THE LIAR IN TEN!" He hung up the phone.

"Ooooooookay." You muttered, rolling your eyes. Getting up you got dressed in black tights, denim shorts, a band tee with a leather jacket and your favorite beanie. Slipping on your doc martens,  you grabbed your purse and skate board, speeding down to the lair.

"Hello?" You called out, carrying your skateboard.

"Angel!" Mikey yelled, his blonde curls bouncing wildly, pulling you into a hug.

"Oooooooofffff" you groaned, the air getting knocked out of you.

"Hey... Why aren't you wearing the knee pads I got you?" He asks and you shrug.

"Anyways... Come meet the other girls." He says, pulling you into the living room.

"Hey everyone!" Mikey said, throwing his arm around you. The boys were all sitting with their girlfriends who all looked very nice... Except maybe Raph's girlfriend... She looked a lil scary.

"This is (y/n)." He introduced you and you gave a small smile and a wave.

"Nice to meet you." Donnie's girlfriend said standing up and introducing herself, she was wearing cuffed jeans and a white t-shirt with floral converse, she was very friendly and smart.

Leo's girlfriend stood next, introducing herself. She wore dark jeans and a black tank top with a light blue cardigan and ballet flats, she also was nice, but didn't talk much.

Raph's girlfriend stood next and pulled you into a hug. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, a red t-shirt and a leather jacket with big combat boots.

"Eeek! I'm so excited to finally meet you! Mikey's told us so much about you I feel like I practically know you already!" She said, breaking her tough looking demeanor and smiling brightly, she held up your hands to examine your chipped nail polish.

"That is just the cutest color! One day we'll all have to have a spa day to ourselves when the boys are on a mission!" She said and the other girls smiled.

"Okay, so... Bowling right?" Donnie finally asked, standing up and fixing his glasses.

"Oh yeah! We'd better catch the bus!" Leo said, standing up too. Everybody was able to get out finally made it to the bowling alley.

"Okay you're up first (y/n)!" Leo's girlfriend smiled, typing your name in. You picked up the ball and hucked it down the lane, you ended up knocking down 7 pins. You smiled and walked back to your seat, smirking as Mikey picked up the ball, fumbling a little before getting it down the lane. As the night wore on everyone got a little more comfortable with each other and you were all laughing so hard your stomach hurt. In the end Raph one and bought everyone a pizza to share. Afterwards Mikey was walking you home.

"Did you have a nice night?" He asked you, carrying your skateboard for you.

"I really did. Everyone is super nice!" You said, laughing over something Raph's girlfriend had said earlier.

"Yeah, they're all pretty cool." He admits, looking at you and smiling.

"I want to do this again." He admits, grabbing your hand, twining his fingers through yours.

"A quadruple date?" You laugh and he stops, turning towards you.

"No, like a one on one date where I can hold your hand and talk about aliens and eternity with you and kiss you when I want to and-" he rambles, his wavy curls bouncing around. You lean forward, wrapping your hand around the back of his neck and kissing him.

"I'd love to Mikey." You tell him and he blushes and smiles.

"Awesome." He says, you get to your apartment, you pull the latch to the fire escape for quick entrance to your room. Taking your skateboard from Mikey you give him another kiss.

"Thanks for tonight Mike! Love ya!" You run upstairs.

"Love ya too Angelcakes!!" You hear him call and laugh. You shake your head and laugh as you open the window to your room and roll inside.

Sorry bout that long wait guys! Imma try to update as often as i can but im lazy and i forget but thanks again for reading! Comment what you'd like to see below!!