Human!Raph- part 1

You're sitting at home alone, lounging in comfy leggings and an oversized red sweatshirt when you hear the doorbell ring. As stated before you were alone and you were kinda scared because you weren't expecting anyone.

Grabbing the bat by the door you opened it, a boy, a little older than you stood there with dark, shaggy hair over dark eyes, a scar crossed his lips and he had a toothpick in his teeth, a habit that reminded you of your favorite turtle.

"Um, hi." You twisted your foot on the floor. "Can I help you?"

"One pizza for a miss (y/n)?" He asks.

"Um, I didn't order any pizza." You say, your grip on the bat tightening.

"No, this one was special. Can I come in?" He asks, his voice gravelly like Raph's.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea..." You start.

"C'mon (y/n) it's me. It's Raph." The boy smiles wickedly, and oh my lanta it is! Nobody's eyes are that dark, nobody else had a scar running down their lips like him.

"Raph! How did this..." You motion to his new, and very muscular, human body. "Happen?"

"I have no clue. Donnie made this machine and it turned us all human! I just... Don't know how long these results will last." He admits, looking down.

"Then come inside." You say, stepping aside and letting him in. He sets the pizza box down and gets you both a slice of double cheese and pepperoni pizza, you eat it while trying to get a good playlist going. As you're on your last bite you finally get a good selection going.

"Mmm, I love this song." You murmur, swaying your hips gently, Raph comes behind you, putting his hands on either side of your waist and pressing himself against you.

"Raph." You moan as he starts touching your neck and shoulders, his fingers are firm, but gentle and make you purr.

"C'mon..." Raph lowly says in your ear and spins you around.

"Mmmm..." You moan as he gets your sweater over your head and you start unbuttoning his red button up.

"Wow." You mutter, seeing his new human physique.

"You like it?" He asks and you start kneeling, kissing his abs as you lower yourself. Grabbing and pulling at his belt, he runs his fingers through your hair.

"(Y/n.)" he moans as you release his belt buckle, just as you start unzipping his jeans you hear your older brother's keys jangle in the lock.

"Shoot!" Raph mutters, pulling his shirt back on quickly. You get your sweater pulled on over your head and pat your hair down just as Raph buttons the last one and the door opens.

"Hey there lil sis." Your brother says, he looks between you and Raph, with a smirk. He smiles at you.

"You know how to use protection right?" He asks you, and you blush hotly, mortified, but nod. "Good, then I'll leave you to it." He winks as Raph groans and leans against the counter.

"Sorry about that. Let's go into my room now." You say and pull Raph into your room.