Request #4

This request is for Fanficlover_5678

Today was the day that you were leaving for a couple of years. A while ago you had decided to join the army and now you were being deployed overseas. You still hadn't told the turtles, and you were leaving tomorrow. 

"Hey..... guys?" You timidly walked into the lair, and were immediately embraced by Mikey. 

"Hey! (y/n)! Long time no see!" He squeezed you tightly. 

"Hey Mikey." You patted his shell awkwardly. 

"Hey... (Y/n) is here?" Donnie padded out of his room. 

"Oi, I heard (y/n) is with us..." Leo sauntered out closely followed by Raph. 

"Where have you been?! I can't believe you've gone this long without us!" Raph teased, ruffling your hair. 

"Hey... you cut your hair." Leo noticed, as you dropped your head, trying to keep from crying. 

"(Y/N)?" Mikey asked gently placing his hand on your shoulder as you sniffed and looked up. 

"I'm being deployed!" You got out and the boys all gasped. After a long silence, Donnie finally sniffed and spoke up. 

"When are you leaving?" 

"Tomorrow." You replied, keeping your head down. Everyone drew in another deep breath. Mikey drew you into another hug and the rest of the boys circled around you. You stayed like that for most of the day, until you had to leave. 

"Bye (y/n)!" Raph grunted tersely and gave you a quick hug, turning away quickly. 

"Goodbye (Y/n). I hope to receive letters from you daily." Donnie took his turn with a long embrace and a quick peck on the head. He had tears in his eyes, and reached under his glasses to wipe them away. 

"Bye (y/n)." Mikey whispered, not even bothering to stop the flow of tears. 

"Be strong (y/n) You'll do great. We'll see you in no time." Leo gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek, you nodded silently and tried to mimic Leo's strong stoic demeanor. 

"Make sure you tell April and Vern that I say goodbye." You tell Leo. "And tell Casey that he owes me a game of hockey when I get back." You softly punch his arm, feeling your lip tremble. 

"We'll see you soon." Leo says again, turning away before he starts crying. You leave and head to the outside world. 

TIME SKIP 2 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE

You stepped off the plane, that was landing in New York. After retrieving your bags you stepped outside, prepared to call a taxi before you saw your favorite humans. April, Casey and Vern were all standing by the news van. 

"(Y/n)!" April shouted, before giving you a big hug. 

"April!" You hugged back, relieved to see familiar faces. 

"Hey... whats up?" Casey hugged you quickly, as he felt April glaring at you. 

"Not much. You still owe me that hockey game." You punched his arm, not so lightly. 

"Good. I'll kick your butt." He punched back. 

"Oh... is that anyway to talk to your Captain?" You yelled, assuming the role of your Captain. 

"No... sir!" Casey yelled back,  with good humor. 

"Haha! And Vern the Falcon.... how've you been?" You smiled and he blushed, before pulling you into a hug. 

"I've been better." He admits. 

"Yeah no kidding! Did our favorite boys have anything to do with that invasion a few months back?" You asked, quirking your eyebrows at April who nodded. 

"You know it." She smiled. "C'mon, get in the van. We'll take you to go see them." April shoved you in the direction of the van. Casey grabbed your suitcase and tossed you in the van. 

"OW!" you complained, but giggled. 

"Let's go!" April yelled as Vern hit the gas and sped out of the airport. 

You guys were at the sewer in no time, and April went down first, then Vern, you were about to head down when Casey grabbed your arm. 

"Hey... um.... They planned a surprise return for you... for the boy's mutation day which Is like their birthday I guess.... anyways I'm supposed to wait for a signal from April before you head down. 

"I guess that's the signal." Casey smiled as he held up his phone with a text from April. 

"Oh... thanks Casey." You smiled and he patted your shoulder. 

"Go get em." He smiled. 

You slid down the grate and landed with a loud Thud. Looking up you saw your favorite turtles, standing with mouths agape. 

"Hey guys." You broke the tension. 

"(Y/N)!" Mikey shouted, with tears in his eyes. He picked you up in a hug and spun you around while laughing. He set you down and wiped his eyes. 

"Hey Mikey." You wiped away your own tears. 

"I thought we'd never see you again!" He hugged you again before Donnie intercepted with another hug. 

"I'm so glad you're back (y/n)." He whispered, with a sniffle. 

"It's.... good to see you again." Raph punched your arm softly, and discreetly wiped his eyes, but not before you saw a few tears escape. 

"OMG I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE YOU AGAIN WHAT THE HECK I MISSED YOU!" Leo came up from behind and picked you up, you flailed your feet in the air, with a giggle. 

"Put me down LEO!" You struggled as he held you close. He put you down and you faced the turtles, all of whom had happy smiles and were still laughing. 

"Happy Mutation day!" You sang and the turtles laughed. 

"You're the best gift we could have received." Leo smiled.

"Yeah.. it's good to have you back." Donnie affirmed. 

"I guess I missed you." Raph admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"But... you did get us actual gifts... right?" Mikey asked. You laughed while the boys all groaned and Raph slapped the back of his head. 

"It's good to have you back." April said, throwing her arm around you. 

"It's good to be back." You said, looking around at all your friends with a smile. 

I hope you guys liked reading this as much as I liked writing it!