You read to him- Raph

You were at home alone, your parents were out of town for the week and trusted you alone... Of course you weren't going to stay there alone... You called raph.

"Hey.... Ralph?" You tease and he sighs.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come over?" You ask, now a little scared.

"Yeah. Of course." He says and you hang up. Rushing to get out the door you stay in your leggings and baggy t-shirt, throwing on your vans you practically run to the sewer. Of course, halfway through your walk there, it starts to rain. 

"Raph!" You almost scream, running into the lair. 

"(y/n)?" He shouts back, catching you as you run into his arms. A crack of lightning and thunder sounds, shaking the lair. You squeak again. 

"Why are you all wet? You're soaking." Raph comments and you look up to him, throwing your arms around his neck. 

"Alright, c'mon.... let's get you over here." He practically drags you to the couch and wraps you in a blanket. 

"Are you still scared?" He asks, with no sarcasm in his voice. You nod and he sighs. 

"Okay.... here's what we'll do...." He walks off and you try to call out for him, but another round of lightning and thunder silences you. He comes back with a book story book. 

"Here's a story book.... pick one out." He says and you flip open the book, to Sleeping Beauty. 

"Ah, that's a good story. Now read it out loud to me." He tells you and you swallow hard, opening the pages on your lap, you start in a small voice. 

"Once upon a time... there was a princess.... she was the king's most loved child.... on her..... first birthday...." A crack of lightning, and you shriek. 

"C'mon... you've got it." Raph encourages. 

"On her first birthday.... there was a witch in the village, her name was Maleficent.... the King and Queen didn't invite her to Aurora's birthday, which angered the witch.... she showed up, uninvited to the party and cursed their daughter, so that on her sixteenth birthday, she would prick her finger on a spinning wheel, and curse the town to fall into a sleep, until her true love came, and kissed her awake. 

The king and queen were very careful to keep spinning wheel's and needles out of the castle, but came Aurora's sixteenth birthday, and sure enough, she pricked her finger on a spinning wheel. Both her and the town fell into a deep sleep. 

About a hundred years passed, and as the prophecy fulfilled, her true love came, and kissed her awake. They were married and lived happily ever after the end." You finished, and in all honesty, you did feel a lot calmer, the rain had died down to a gentle pitter patter and you were suddenly very sleepy, with Raph's warmth against you. 

"Goodnight sleepy head." He whispers and kisses you on the forehead as you fall asleep against him.