He appologizes- Raph

It was a few days since you broke up with Raph, and you were out with friends one night at the mall. All your friends were at Victoria's Secret, getting fancy undergarments and you decided to get some too because you felt like you could use something to make you feel pretty. It felt weird under your clothes, walking home felt like you had a secret that no one else knew. Walking into your room, you tossed your bags on the ground, you turned on the light and almost screamed, Raph was sitting on your bed, looking at one of your photos.

"Raph!" You whisper yelled at him, shutting the door so your parents couldn't hear you.

"I had to talk to you." He whispers back. "I couldn't leave things the way they were." He says, you scoot away from him.

"I have no clue what came over me (y/n)! Please believe me! I had no control over it!" He begs, coming closer. You turn your head.

"Please?" He asks again and you keep your stance.

"Okay... Fine..." He grits his teeth, reaching behind his back he pulls out a couple gifts. First one is... A puppy...

"Oh my actual hell Raph, you did not buy a puppy for me did you?" You huff, breaking your vow of silence and taking the dog from him.

"I did." He smiles a bit. "Will you forgive me now?" He asks and you scratch the puppy's ears.

"Maybe." You press your lips together to avoid smiling.

"Mmmm you do! I can tell by that face." He laughs and you smile.

"Promise you'll never do anything like that again?" You ask, dead serious and he looks you straight in the eye.

"I promise, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I don't plan on losing you soon." He says, the puppy wiggles out of your arms and out of your room, laughing you close the door behind you again.

Raph walks towards you, accidentally stepping on a few mall bags.

"Victoria'a secret?" He asks slyly, looking at you.

"Would you like to see them?" You giggle and he wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him and kissing you.

"I really would." He says and kisses you again.