Requests #5 and #6

Both of these requests are for toomanybaestocount

Raph- 

"Mariah!" I heard Raph calling, and he didn't sound too friendly about it. 

"Yeah Raph?" I turned to face my boyfriend, of a year. 

"Why were you out so late tonight?" He growled, chewing the toothpick in his mouth. 

"Look Raph.... I know you're worried about me and the Foot Clan and all that, but you don't have to ask that every single time I'm out later than 6." I huffed, crossing my arms, almost in hurt. 

"Are you sure you were by yourself?" He cocked where an eyebrow would be and folded his arms in a sassy manner. 

"As a matter of fact, I was with my friends." I returned the sass. 

"Which friends?" He inquired and you rolled your eyes. 

"My god Raph, can you chill out for a second?" I tried to push by him to get out of the lair. 

"Are you leaving?" He questioned. 

"I am." I replied, shouldering my bag a little steadier.

"But you just got here." He protested, trying to grab my arm. 

"Look Raph... I'm.... I'm not sure this is working out." I admitted, looking down. 

"Huh?" He looked confused, and hurt, and angry. 

"I just..... Raph I can't deal with this anymore! The secrets, lying to everyone I know, the sneaking around... I think maybe we need to take a break." I sighed and Raph sniffed. 

"Okay... I understand..." His voice cracked, but mine remained steady. 

"Okay Raph. I hope we can still be friends." I offered, but he had already turned around. 

"Yeah... me too." He said. I sighed, and searched for something to say, but no words came to me, so I left the lair. 

At home I sat on my bed, wishing for tears to come, but remarkably, nothing. I tried to listen to music, but nothing sounded good to me, I tried to watch TV but couldn't focus. Eventually I gave up on trying to do anything and changed into grey sweats and a white tank top and hopped into bed. 

around midnight I heard a slight tapping on my window. 

"Huh?" I woke up, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. 

"Let me in Mariah!" Raph growled and I rolled my eyes, walking over to the window I opened it, but kept the screen on. 

"Seriously?" He growled, and I shrugged, saying Go on. "Okay, look I should trust you more, I think if you want to, you can tell your parents, tell your friends, tell the world for all I care, because a world without you isn't a world I want to live in." Raph rushed out in one breath. I stopped him. 

"Raph! Look.... maybe we can try this again. I'll tell my parents that I have a boyfriend, but I won't tell them everything about you yet, I don't think they could handle it." I smirked 

and he smiled, both of us leaned in for a kiss, before we remembered the screen. Giggling, I took it off and he rested a hand on my cheek, giving me a kiss. 

"I love you Mariah." He said and without hesitation I responded. 

"I love you too Raph." 

Leo-

Today was ymy one year anniversary with Leo, and he said he had something very important to tell me. Down in the lair I waiting for him, he told me to stay in his room, and he would come get me when he was ready. So I sat, waiting. Finally he came inside with a big smile. 

"Hey... Mariah.... you can come out now." He smirked and I laughed. 

"Finally...." I laughed he pulled me outside. 

"Wait! Close your eyes!" He said, before we stepped into the main room. 

"Ooooookay?" I questioned, but obeyed. We walked another few steps before he stopped. 

"Okay and open them." He said and I opened my eyes and gasped. The entire lair was decorated with toole and fairy lights, giving off a bohemian, romantic glow. 

"Leo!" I gasped again and turned to him. He looked a little worried and then embarrassed. 

"Do you like it?" He asked and you nodded, tears pricking the corner of my eyes. 

"IT's gorgeous@" I breathed again. 

"I... there's something I want to ask you." Leo muttered, sounding shy. I turned around to find that he had dropped to one knee. 

"Um... Leo?" I asked ,a little worried as to where this was going. 

"No! Not like that!" He chuckled, but none the less, pulled out a small necklace, with a turtle shell carving hanging from a delicate chain. 

"I... I love you Mariah... and I want to ask you to be mine... at least until we're both old enough and then we can... I don't know... we can figure that out when we get there." He kept rambling, and the light of the fairy lights cast a beautiful glow around everything and the timing was perfect and everything was right. 

"Leo... I will be yours. Forever and always." I promised, taking the necklace. He stood up and helped me clasp the chain around my neck. 

"I love you Mariah." He reminded me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

"And I love you Leo." I returned the favor.