He breaks up with you- Leo

"Leo?" You ask, he should be back from the mission by now.

"Master Splinter?" You call a bit louder. The large rat appears.

"Oh, (y/n)! I'm glad you're here! Have you run into the boys yet?" He asks sounding nervous.

"No..." You reply, dread creeping up. " I though they should have been back by now." Your throat closes up with fear.

"oh dear. Their communications are down, I thought they might have been finished..." He wrings his hands nervously and you feel your face pale.

"oh..." You whisper again. Both of you look at each other, not sure what to do. Suddenly the door opens and in walks the boys.

"Leo!" You breathe in relief, running over to him. Normally when he gets home he greets you with open arms, but today you sense something is wrong.

"Leo?" You ask as he walks upstairs without a word. Raph isn't much better, he pushes your shoulder on his way to get out of the room.

"Huh?" You ask turning towards Donnie and Mikey.

"They had a fight." Mikey explains.

"it was worse than usual. I cut communications so Master Splinter didn't hear it." Donnie elaborated. 

"Bruh, it was inteeeeeennnnsseee." Mikey drawls. 

"I'll go talk to him....." You decide, starting to walk upstairs. 

"That wouldn't be a wise decision." Donnie warns. 

"Yeah, I've never seen Leo like this. You might wanna wait for him to cool off." Mikey adds.

"C'mon guys, it's just Leo. He'd never say anything to hurt me." You brush them off. 

"Leo?" You call walking upstairs. "Leo?" You stop at his door. "I'm coming in." You announce. 

"What do you want?" He hisses when you walk in. 

"Leo... what's the matter?" You ask, he breathes heavily. Walking over to his bed you sit down and pat the seat next to you. 

"Raph... he's... insane! He's out of control and almost cost us the mission." He growls, walking over to you. 

"What happened?" You ask, speaking slowly and softly, trying not to anger him. 

"We were in position, he couldn't have waited just five more minutes! They... they started taking hostages, but we were going to save them! We just needed to be sure of who they were! But Raph decides to play the hero part and go save them before..." He sighs and flops down on the bed. 

"Maybe Raph was right." You say, twining your fingers around his. 

"What?" He asks, sitting back up, with an angry face. 

"Well, if he saw people being taken, I can understand why he'd want to stop them. " You keep talking. 

"So you're saying that I was the one who made the wrong call?" He yells, shooting to his feet. 

"No that's not-" You try to interrupt but he keeps speaking. 

"Oh, but take Raph's side huh? Why don't you go run to him after a mission huh? I bet he'd like that!" He keeps yelling. 

"Leo! What are you even-" You begin but he interjects. 

"Just go! Get out and tell all your friends about your mutant turtle boyfriend! They'd get a kick out of that!" He yells. You don't move. 

"Leo." You start. 

"GET OUT!" He yells again, this time he  means business, turning around his nostrils are flared and his eyes are full of anger. Terrified, you scuttle off the bed and out the door. Running down the stairs you see Mikey and Donnie again. 

"I'm so sorry you guys, I... I've got to go. I don't know when I'll see you again." You mutter, grabbing your stuff and running out the door. 

"Wait... (Y/N) What's wrong?" You hear Mikey call, but you keep heading home, tears pricking at the corners of your eyes.