Human!Donnie- First date

"Donnie!" You call, putting on a pearl charmed necklace in the mirror. "Are you ready to go?"
You take another look at your outfit. Skinny jeans, a loose beige top and layered necklaces and bracelets with stacked rings.

"I'm ready to go." Donnie mutters. You turn around, he looks cute in a purple button up with a white sweater vest over it. He finally found glasses that fit him and he was able to stop running into walls.

"Oh. You look very nice." Donnie says, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"Aw thanks Donnie!" You kiss him lightly.

"Well, we've gotta go if we're gonna make it to the movie." Donnie says, hooking his arm through yours. You guys walk hand in hand to the movies, laughing and talking the whole time. Inside the movie Donnie holds your hand and you put your head on his shoulder.

As soon as the movie was done you went to the frozen yogurt shop and sat on the roof of your apartment building. Your feet dangling off the edge, your hands entangled.

"That was a great movie." You say, taking a nibble of frozen yogurt.

"Yeah, that really was. Movie theaters are a lot of fun." Donnie says.

"I know. We should go more often I think-" you're cut off by Donnie pressing his lips to yours. It's a little more intense than normal, he works his lips against your fluidly.

"Donnie..." You breathe when he pulls back for air.

"Maybe this would be best continued elsewhere?" He asks, a blush creeping into his cheeks.

"Definitely." You agree, standing up an pulling him down the fire escape to your room.