He watches your dance- Raph

You weren't much into sports but you absolutely loved dancing. Especially ballroom. And tonight was your preformance and Raph was going to come watch you.

"It's formal dress." You reminded him as Leo'a Girl Friend did your hair for you, twirling it up into a curly updo.

"Yeah I know." He grumbles, getting into a pair of slacks and a maroon shirt.

"Thanks." You mutter as Leo's girlfriend sprays your hair with hairspray. Moving onto your makeup she smiles.

"Perfect." She says. You run into Raph's room and get changed into your outfit, black fishnets and a red dress.

"Raph! I've gotta get there early but I'll see ya later babe." You call as you run outside. At the dance you take your position on stage and the curtains open, your partner is behind you but your looking for Raph in the audience.

You hear a loud wolf whistle and smile slightly to yourself, still maintaining your professional attitude. The music starts, and you feel all your jitters and nervousness fall away as you begin to dance.

Your partner moves with you and you feel like a leaf. You move with ease, and all you can feel is the moment. You only hear the music, you forget about the audience, even about Raph, although you know he's there, you don't mind. The music ends, and you strike your pose.

You hear the applause, the loudest coming from Raph. You quickly get off stage. In the back room you change into a pair of grey sweats and a red shirt. Walking outside you see Raph. His face lights up and you skip a little, running to him. He engulfs you in his arms, picking you up a little bit.

"You were great (y/n)." He says, he pulls a bouquet of roses up from where he was sitting.

"I got you these." He says, a little embarrassed. You pick them up and smile.

"Awwwww!!" You say, taking his face in your hands you kiss him hard.

"Mmm." He comments, wrapping one arm around your waist and walking you out. "Let's go grab some ice cream." He says, and you chuckle, snuggling your head into his shoulder.

"That sounds nice." You say and he kisses the top of your head.